It's holiday season and that means that all the ~festive vibes~ are in full force! For those of you who start Christmas on Black Friday, this list is for you. Tell me your favorite food to eat on Thanksgiving and I'll give you the perfect Christmas movie to watch with "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" (get it?).

Turkey: A Christmas Story 

You love the ole' reliable. The movie that will get you right into the Christmas spirit and satisfy your festive needs the same way that turkey on your plate means it's definitely Thanksgiving. A Christmas Story does that job perfectly with quotable moments, classic presents and relatable family drama during the holiday season. 

Sweet Potato Casserole: Home Alone 

chocolate, sweet, pastry, cream, cake, candy, goody, dairy product, cookie
Hui Lin

Home Alone, like sweet potatoes and marshmallows, will always make you feel like a kid again. Your mom might have tired to convince you that it is the vegetable option when you were young, but you know that the inevitable sugar rush that follows will be the perfect time to get all Kevin McAllister and become the prank king this Thanksgiving.

Mashed Potatoes: Frosty the Snowman

milk, cream, dairy product, mashed potatoes, butter, dairy
Caitlin Shoemaker

All you want this Christmas is the light and fluffy vibes that come with spending the holidays with your family and the smiles on your faces that are unavoidable with a case of the holly jollies. Frosty the Snowman always ends with family sing-a-longs and endless mugs of hot cocoa - just what you need while you're waiting for Saint Nick. 

Cranberry Sauce: Love Actually

jam, sweet, berry, marmalade, gelatin, cranberry sauce, compote
Helena Lin

Not only do you live for the little things, you're all about sweet with a bit of sour. You'll find that Love Actually is the cranberry sauce to your turkey with adorable love stories that come with their fair share of drama. The only difference: Love Actually won't leave a sour taste in your mouth.  

Pecan Pie: Elf

Even when it isn't the holiday season you're still living life following Buddy the Elf's four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup. You spend all of November itching for the sticky sweet amazingness that is Grandma's pecan pie and Elf is like your first bite every time you watch it.

Not A Thanksgiving Person: How the Grinch Stole Christmas

I think you'll find that you have some things in common

There you have it, your Christmas movie menu. I don't know how your mom would feel about this but you're more than welcome to start with dessert first.