I can't think of anyone who doesn't like pizza. However, I do know plenty of people who don't eat it very often, myself included, because of its lack of nutritional value. If you are looking for a healthier alternative to your traditional frozen pizza, then you need to try Spinato's Broccoli Crust pizza

I know what you're thinking. How good can broccoli crust pizza actually be? Well, I had the same questions going into this, but now I won't eat pizza unless it has broccoli crust.  

About Spinato's Broccoli Crust Pizza

Spinato's pizza is made with a broccoli base and is known for using the freshest ingredients on the market. Spinato's uses vine-ripened tomatoes, rBST-free cheese and uncured pepperoni that is free of nitrates to create their signature broccoli crust pizza.

On the website, Spinato's even lists the ingredient list and guess what? You can actually read it. It doesn't contain any weird ingredients that most frozen products typically have. It is even a great way to get incorporate vegetables into diets of those both young and old without even realizing!

What Are The New Flavors?

Spinato's recently released three new broccoli crust pizza's: Mediterranean Supreme, Primavera and Aged Asiago, Romano, Mozzarella, and Margherita with Slow-Roasted Tomatoes. 

In addition, Spinato's sells individual packages of its famous broccoli crust allowing for chefs of all ages to make their own pizza creations. 

How Does It Taste?

I live in New York City which is home to what some consider the best pizza in the country. I've never had deep dish, but I heard that is pretty good too. Honestly, I would eat Spinato's pizza over a classic NYC slice any day. I know, that sounds crazy, but its true. 

I liked how I was able to taste all of the ingredients without it being overpowered by one specific thing. In my opinion, a NY slice either has too much cheese or sauce. On the other hand, Spinato's had cheese, sauce and other toppings and they all meshed seamlessly with each other. I was actually able to taste the cheese, sauce and toppings with each bite and that is how I like it.

I'm not going to lie. I love broccoli, but I was a bit skeptical of having it as a pizza crust. I thought the crust was going to be mushy and green, but it is none of those things. The crust has a soft and chewy texture similar to normal pizza. It honestly just tasted like a better version of pizza. 

Where Can You Get It?

Spinato's broccoli crust pizza can be found at over 2,000 grocery stores nationwide for $8.99. A store locator is also available to find out where you can find Spinato's near you.

As a college student, Spinato's broccoli crust pizza is definitely an item I would suggest keeping in your freezer to enjoy during movie night or for when you just don't feel like leaving your dorm room. It only takes about 12-15 minutes to heat depending on the pizza making it quick, easy and convenient. 

To find out more about Spinato's, check out their website!