Ever wondered what food just isn't for you? The answer lies within the stars. I created a list of the worst food for you to eat, according to your zodiac signs.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

decaffeinated coffee, relish, cereal, mocha, cappuccino, espresso, coffee
Keriss101

Aries love adventure and are naturally very energetic. If you are an Aries, stay away from coffee. You're already super bubbly and don't need coffee to rev you up even more.

However, Aries should always try new and exciting food. You love adventure and taking risks so trying that daunting looking like high-end Spam or purple bread. Go for it, Aries

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

chocolate, cake, Dessert
Amanda Jeysing

Taurus loves the finer things in life such as chocolatey desserts, too much indulgence can lead to some problems down the road. Everything in moderation, Taurus!

Taurus can be pretty stubborn and stick to familiar foods as they crave stability. Stick to a dish you can't go wrong with like a chicken Caesar salad. Also if you're feeling adventurous, try to put a twist on some familiar classics for a taste of adventure.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

butter, honey, cake, pastry, grilled cheese sandwich, sweet, toast, bread
Christin Urso

Gemini love trendy and obscure things. The food you should stay away from is bland, school lunch meals. That boring grilled cheese is not your friend.

Challenges, on the other hand, do not phase Geminis. Embrace this natural desire to eat foods that are pretty complicated like pomegranates and caramel apples. You, Gemini, are ready for the challenge. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

salsa, cayenne, vegetable, pepper, chili
Dea Uy

The worst thing for your zodiac sign is spicy foods, Cancer. For example wasabi, chili peppers, etc. You tend to be cautious and sensitive; two traits that don't mix with eating spicy foods. 

You'd be much happier with a nice cup of chicken noodle soup or a banana with peanut butter. Options that won't work against you.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

chili, soup
Amanda Shulman

Leo's are super creative and broad-minded. However, they can be pretty pompous at times too. Steer clear of unappetizing foods no matter how good they might actually taste. You'll be bored with the first look of that ugly bowl of chili or that gruesome looking passionfruit. 

I'm sure you can guess, then, what your food BFF is: funky, creative looking food. Might I suggest a rainbow bagel or an artisan latte with a portrait of your favorite celeb? 

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

pie, cake, sweet, cream, pastry, chocolate, meringue, baked alaska
Julia Gilman

Virgo's enjoy the simple things in life. No need for any over the top food like Baked Alaska or Ramen burgers. You're more impressed with something delicious and straightforward. 

Fun fact: your lucky color is blue. Grab all the blue colored food you can. Blueberries, blue corn chips, you know the deal.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

tomato, pizza, mozzarella, basil
Alex Frank

Libras are indecisive and like to try a little bit of everything. Don't go for an individual pizza or a plate of wings that restricts your palate.

Instead, opt for a bunch of appetizers or tapas that will grace your taste buds with many different flavors and food groups.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

beef, steak
Joyce Zhan

Scorpios are very passionate about nature and will always defend its importance. Your food enemy, therefore, is red meat. Better for you and better for the environment that you love so much.

Go for some soothing tea or soup instead. Scorpios have a naturally soothing presence and this can only up your game. You're also super creative and inventive so don't be afraid to switch up your typical chicken noodle as well.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

rice, cereal, milk, oatmeal, sweet, porridge
Christin Urso

The ninth sign of the zodiac is super optimistic and enthusiastic. But burning all of this energy leads Sagittarius's to get tired easily. Stay away from foods that make you sleepy like honey, bananas or oatmeal. 

Try some foods that keep you looking on the bright side, such as pomegranates, yogurt and dark chocolate. These will keep you happy and radiant like your true self.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

corn, fish, salsa, chicken, tacos
Taco Special

Capricorns tend to be a very cautious bunch. Eclectic foods such as grasshopper tacos and lobster ice cream are not anything you'd be up for trying.

However, your lucky color is dark green so eat up some dark leafy greens like spinach or kale. It's healthy and it'll bring you good luck. Win-win right?

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

bagel, bread
Hannah Bibbo

Friendly, eccentric, and idealistic; all of the qualities that an Aquarius has. But you can tend to get pretty cranky sometimes. Try to avoid foods that can bring your mood down even more like bagels and soda.

Go for some mood boosting food like salmon, citrus fruits, and dark chocolate. You'll be back to your super friendly self in no time.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

juice, grapefruit, citrus, lemon
Justin Schwebel

Pisces are very loving people and are more sensitive than the other zodiac signs. This also correlates to the sensitivity of your taste buds. Steer clear from really spicy or acidic foods such as jalapeños or grapefruits. 

Pisces can tend to be pretty forgetful as well so stock up on brain-boosting foods like avocados, blueberries, and broccoli.