If you're in college, fish bowl cocktails will probably become a part of your life. With summer in full swing, it's time to trade in your borgs for some seasonal fish bowls. It's an ideal bright blue, fruity beverage you can share with your friends, or, if you're an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia character, it's the perfect personal drink. With Target launching their summer Bullseye Playground finds, TikTok is going wild over the Target fish bowl cup, complete with a cute goldfish embellishment. 

#SpoonTip: Drinking is fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

For just $5, you can pick this up at your local Target. Heck, you can grab multiple and host your own fish bowl party. They're just so adorable, everyone is flipping out. Whether you fill it with water, or make a tropical cocktail. Here's everything you need to know about fish bowls.  

What exactly is a fish bowl? 

According to VinePair, the first true-to-form fish bowl we know today can be traced back to 1987 at New York City-based Bear Bar. Called a "Shark Bite" on the menu, the drink was prepared in an actual fish bowl and made with vodka, lemonade, and blue curaçao. It was sold as a communal drink with multiple straws and plastic sharks dipped in grenadine for a delicious "bloody" bite. It was met with immediate success, and many restaurants began copying this mode of cocktail delivery. 

Almost every college bar offers its own form of the communal party drink, and even Applebee's once had their own Mucho Shark Bowl slushie on the menu. 

What ingredients do I need for a fish bowl?

A traditional modern fish bowl includes rum, vodka, blue curaçao, lemon-lime soda, lemon and lime garnishes, and gummy fish and/or sharks. However, there are myriad recipes to explore when it comes to fish bowls. Even kids can get in on the fun with N/A versions of the fruity drink. I mean, after all, these Target fish bowl cups are perfect for everyone and anyone. 

It's like Stanley all over again

For those of you who did not get the coveted Starbucks Stanley cup exclusively sold at Target, some drinkware fans are willing to settle for this new fish bowl cup. 

However, this cup is so viral, it seems like the Bullseye Playground continues to be sold out. It may be time to start hunting at other Target locations or finding good dupes online.