Bagel and Deli is an Uptown Oxford staple known for its crazy and unique menu of ingredients served on a variety of steamed bagels. Of course, you must make sure that you're eating the bagel that is best suited for you, and what better way of knowing that than based on your Zodiac sign. 

Aries (March 21- April 19)

Caroline Asplundh

Class of 98' Riot bagel 

You are courageous, determined, and aggressive. You like physical challenges and getting things done. That's why this Bagel and Deli bagel, jam packed with ham and salami, cheddar, onions, mustard, and pepper on a feisty Jalapeño bagel is right for you.  

Taurus (April 20- May 20) 

Greg-O Bagel 

As a taurus you are practical, reliable, and stabled and love gardening, cooking, and quality materials. The Greg-O bagel has plenty of fresh veggies, like avocado, lettuce, tomato, and spinach, as well as a nice bialy bagel. You know this bagel won't let you down and will always be a healthy and practical choice.   

Gemini (May 21- June 20)

nachos, sauce, corn, salt, salsa, tortilla chips, chips, cheese, guacamole
Max Lederman

Crunch and Munch

Ahh, a Bagel and Deli classic. You, gemini, are curious, adaptable, and indecisive. You also hate being alone and love chatting it up with your pals. That is why the classic Crunch and Munch bagel is perfect for you! You may have wondered, "Why put Doritos on a bagel?" and "I can't decide between crunchy and creamy!" Well, the Crunch and Munch has both for your indecisive personality by including Doritos, honey mustard, turkey, cheddar, parmesan, and lettuce. It also provides a surprising crunch and is a classic bagel to chat about with your pals.  

Cancer (June 21- July 22)

Messy Katie

You can be imaginative, loyal, and superstitious, so odds are, the Messy Katie is already your favorite, or is soon to be your go-to. This bagel is a highly creative combo of avocado, cream cheese, honey mustard, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato and spinach. It is jam packed with crazy flavor combinations and has a loyal fan base dedicated to their regular order of a Messy Katie.  

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Tommy and Donny

A Leo is passionate, generous, and warm hearted, as well as loves to be admired. The Tommy and Donny bagel from Bagel and Deli is perfect for you giving heart. It actually comes as 2 bagels, stuffed with smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and mustard, so you can give one to a friend and be honored and praised for doing such.  

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Megan Edison

Miami Bagel 

Virgos are loyal, hardworking, practical, and loves to work on the side instead of be center stage. A classic, the Miami bagel, is much like its students. Hardworking, practical, and loyal to our college old and grand. It is a very understated bagel, with cinnamon, cream cheese, and a blueberry bagel, yet gets the job done and tastes great. 

Libra (September 23- October 22)

All American Bagel 

Cooperative, fair minded, diplomatic, and harmonious, a libra loves sharing with others and being social. The All American bagel is a classic; ham, American, lettuce, and mayo all on a plain bagel. The American bagel is fair and cooperative for all stomachs and a great choice to make for anyone. 

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

bagel
Kate Pinchiaroli

Ben's Best

Scorpios are brave, passionate, and a true friend, just like Ben. What's a friend without bacon? The Ben's Best is piled high with turkey, bacon, provolone, lettuce, tomato, and mayo and I'm sure will become your best buddy in bagel form. 

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21)

The Hangover Helper

You have a great sense of humor, but may promise more than you can deliver, much like this Hangover Helper, which won't actually cure your hangover. The name sounds promising, but with only eggs, ham, and cheddar, it can't quite pull you out of that rough night. However, that doesn't mean the folks at Bagel and Deli won't make it taste great!

Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

wheat, bread, bagel, cereal, bun, pastry, dough, flour
Ashley Hamati

Sara's Secret 

A Capricorn is responsible, disciplined, has strong self control, and can be a know-it-all at some points. Sara has a secret, and you won't tell. Is it the mustard? The avocado? Or maybe it's the fact that you're the only one responsible enough to know. Either way this bagel is a winner for you. 

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

Urban Cowboy Bagel

You, Aquarius, are original and independent. You love having fun with friends and hate dull or boring situations. The Urban Cowboy bagel is full of all the originality you could need. Its got it all; pepperoni, turkey, BBQ sauce, banana peppers and more! This bagel is sure to not be boring and is as fun as can be with a taste that packs the flavor.  

Pisces (February 18- March 20

Caroline Asplundh

Cookie Monster 

As a compassionate, artistic, kind, and warm person, the Cookie Monster is the bagel that will fulfill all of your needs. A warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie with soft cream cheese and a hint of cinnamon all beautifully spread on a blueberry bagel is all that you could want for a night to yourself. This night time Bagel and Deli staple is cozy, sweet, and will love you as much as you love it. 

If you want to learn more about foods you should eat based on your zodiac sign, check out donuts, smoothie bowls, and even candy