Zodiac signs and horoscopes are the cheapest and easiest ways of having your life and future read. They can be very interesting and entertaining regardless of how inaccurate they might be.

There are plenty of sources one can direct herself to in order to find out what the stars have to say about her life. I gathered information on each zodiac sign from the Astrology and Zodiac Signs website. It provides a great explanation for each sign, in addition to insight of compatibility and potential career direction.

tea, chocolate
Jami Harrison

Varsity Donuts is a popular donut shop conveniently located in Aggieville of Manhattan, KS. They specialize in donuts (obviously), as well as hot lunches. It's a great place with many options, so why not have your zodiac sign lead the way? This is possibly the most important horoscope reading you'll ever experience.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

doughnut, chocolate, sprinkles, cream, cake
Jami Harrison

Aquarius are known for being progressive, yet original and independent. Additionally, they have the best of both worlds for being shy and quiet, as well as fun and energetic. The best donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the K-Stater. It's sweet, original, and something everyone can love.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

caramel, peanut, strawberry
Jami Harrison

Pisces are known for being compassionate, friendly, and wise. They are selfless and sympathetic towards others. Pisces can always be counted on and are always there to help others. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is The Larry, because who wouldn't want to be friends with a Larry?

Aries (March 21-April 19)

cake, chocolate, cream, red velvet cake
Jami Harrison

Aries are known for being passionate, determined, and honest. Aries are always reliable and show up on time for important events or other endeavors. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Red Velvet. Can't you feel the passion radiating off of this donut? 

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

avocado
Jami Harrison

Taurus are known for being patient, responsible, and stable. They see beauty in nature and things in other artistic forms. Most of the focus is on logic and practicality. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Pistachio, because every responsible person loves nature, and nuts = nature. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

tea, blueberry, chocolate, cake, coffee
Jami Harrison

Geminis are known for being gentle, curious, and witty. There is also a conflicting battle between being very serious and restless, in addition to being fun and sociable. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Fresh Berries & Cream. This donut is fun in color, but serious in flavor. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

chocolate, cake, coconut, rice
Jami Harrison

Cancers are known for being loyal, sympathetic, and imaginative. Cancers put deep sentimental value in friends and family, as well as those who surround them. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Girl Scout, because who else contains enough creativity to have turned a cookie into a donut?

Leo (July 23-August 22)

pizza
Jami Harrison

Leos are known for being creative, generous, and warm-hearted. They are natural-born leaders, very creative, and enjoy the company of friends. Self-confidence is definitely key. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Maple Bacon Bar, because only a person with a soul could have come up with this beauty. 

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

pastry, sweet, honey, caramel
Jami Harrison

Virgos are known for being practical, analytical, and hardworking. Attention to detail is most important to Virgos, in addition to having a deep admiration for humanity and ensuring that nothing is left to chance. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign are the Donut Holes. What's more practical than using every part of the donut and turning it into convenient bite-sized pieces?

Libra (September 23-October 22)

bagel, cream cheese, cheese
Jami Harrison

Libras are known for being fair-minded, social, and cooperative. Books, interesting conversations, and the company of others are what's most important to a Libra. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Lemon Poppy Punch, because what other flavor would define a fair-minded person so well?

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

chocolate, coffee, cake
Jami Harrison

Scorpios are known for being resourceful, passionate, and assertive. Taking someone for their word isn't something that Scorpios care to do. Most of the time some kind of research is done to uncover the truth. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Flat Tire, because a flat tire never halts a Scorpios determination. 

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

doughnut, cake, sweet
Jami Harrison

Sagittarius are known for being generous, having a sense of humor, and being idealistic. Travel is high on the list of things to do for Sagittarius. They enjoy seeking meaning and are naturally very curious. They're full of optimism and enjoy constant changes in life. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Cookie Monster, because your donuts and your life shouldn't be boring.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

doughnut, pastry, sweet, bread, dough, cake
Jami Harrison

Capricorn are known for being self-controlled, responsible, and traditional. Most are very practical and have the most serious outlook compared to the other Zodiac signs. The level of professionalism is high, in addition to independence. The best Varsity Donut for you based on your zodiac sign is the Plain Glazed Donut, because it defines tradition. 

On your next trip to Varsity, don't let your stomach do all the talking. Let the stars guide your way to the best donut for you.