Cancer: Red Wine 

alcohol, wine, red wine, Bottle, glass, pouring, liquor
Caroline Ingalls
June 21 - July 22

Wine is great for a GNO or a first date, but you may end the night with your mascara dripping and some not-so-subtle drunk texts sent out to your exes. Cancer, you are a loving, loyal, and emotional partner or friend and there is nothing more loving than a full glass o' wine. However, your emotional side can get a bit overwhelming and moodiness is normal for you.

Virgo: Whiskey

Jaime Wilson

August 23 - September 22

Virgo, you are modest, reliable and intelligent (even if you won't admit it). A glass of whiskey, straight on the rocks, pretty much sums up your personality. The full and deep taste illustrates the essence of your practical personality, yet the harsh aftertaste and bitter hangover is a sign of your perfectionist nature.

Libra: Champagne

champagne, wine, toast
Lucy Carlisle
September 23 - October 22

Libra, you are known as a passionate sign of love. Your sociable and charming personality can be portrayed by the clinking of champagne glasses at any event. However, you are known to hold onto a grudge - just like a bottle of champagne on a celebratory night out will give you a long-lasting headache. 

Aries: Moonshine

tea, coffee
Cheryl Ching

March 21 - April 19 

Aries, you are known to be loyal, smart and extremely independent. These traits make up a strong-willed individual. However, sometimes your personality can come off a bit too strong to the weary and introverted signs. Just like a shot of moonshine, you are deep and warm, but you hit HARD. 

Pisces: Sangria 

wine, tea, alcohol, juice, sweet, cocktail, liquor, Sangria, Spain, Barcelona, red wine
Amelia Hitchens
February 19 - March 20

Pisces, you are compassionate, gentle and the perfect shoulder to cry on. You are known for your kindness and ability to relate. However, just like sangria, you can be a bit too sweet. You often find yourself trusting people too quickly, ending up hurt and becoming extremely emotional. Sangria may be sweet, but the taste hides a brutal (and tear-filled) ending.

Scorpio: Tequila

water, tequila

October 23 - November 21

Scorpio, you are one of the most intense signs. You are known for your passionate love, deep friendship and uncensored honesty. You are the life of every party. However, as people always say, "You bring the tequila, and I'll bring the bad decisions."  Your passion sometimes becomes too strong and turns into violence and chaos. Just like tequila, your attractive and soothing mask hides an often brutally honest interior. 

Leo: Vodka 

liquor, alcohol, whisky, beer, vodka, ice, wine, soda, rum, booze
Avery Allen

July 23 - August 21

Leo, your fiery sign makes you bold and enthusiastic. Like vodka, you are warm and reliable. You have a love for life and your high self-esteem makes you the spotlight of every party. However, not everything is a "dancing on the table" occasion, and you tend to make everywhere you go your personal stage. Sometimes you need to listen to the people around you, rather than just the voice in your head, and not take that extra shot. 

Sagittarius: Beer

tea, wine, alcohol, cinnamon, beer, liquor, cider, coffee
Amelia Weller
November 23 - December 22

Sagittarius, you are known for your free and fun spirit. You are extremely optimistic and have a great sense of humor. Just like beer, the spirit of any get-together instantly boosts when you're added to the mix. However, many college frat parties have proven to us that beer can be unpredictable and cause great carelessness. Your care-free and overly-optimistic spirit can sometimes get the best of you and turn into irresponsibility. 

Capricorn: White Wine

wine, champagne, alcohol, toast, beer
Jaime Wilson

December 23 - January 20

Capricorn you are often called the "mom" of the group, known as the most responsible and practical. You are always patient and a great friend to have in any situation. As wine is often the "drink of choice" at family gatherings, you too are like family — reliable and fair. However you are also known to turn quickly. As my mom says, "white wine makes me crazy," and Capricorn, you are known to sometimes cross the line. Pessimism and a "know-it-all" attitude are common for you. 

Gemini: Rum

juice, cocktail
Erin Haydon

May 22 - June 21

Gemini, you are smart, dynamic and lively. Just like rum, you are known for your many abilities and talents. Rum can be mixed in with fruits to make sweet cocktails, or poured straight-up with ice, causing a warm burn with every sip. Also known as "The Twins", gemini can also be two-faced and manipulative. Rum, one of the darkest alcohols, is said to cause the worst hangover and similar to Gemini is great in the moment, but can leave a negative effect. 

Taurus: Gin

cocktail, ice, alcohol, juice, liquor, lemon, lime
Keriss101

April 21 - May 21

Taurus, you are warmhearted, loving and are known as the anchor of the zodiac calendar. Gin is widely known as the most favored of the clear alcohol family, however a shot of it is not recommended. Gin is a mixing drink, and just like Taurus — too much of it can be overwhelming. Taurus, you are known to become over-possessive and greedy with people's time. Try mixing in some tonic, rather than making every situation "gin on the rocks."

Aquarius: Rosé

rose, tea, coffee, beer
Isabel Leeds

January 22 - February 21

Rosé seems to be taking over the wine world, pushing white and red to the side. Aquarius, you are doing the same. You are known as an eccentric innovator, constantly setting trends and living an individualistic lifestyle. However, you are known to be unemotional and become detached in confrontational situations. Rosé tends to be a gal's drink of choice after a break up and although it may be able to take away your misery for a night, try to work on becoming more in touch with your emotions.