I was obsessed with milk growing up. You could always catch me with a cup of chocolate milk or a bowl filled to the brim with Lucky Charms. However, as I've grown up, I have become a fan of milk alternatives. It's not that I don't like dairy, because I do, but more because my taste buds have changed and regular milk doesn't do it for me anymore. While on my journey to find different milk alternatives, I've come across the latest flax milk and I am into it. 

What Is Flax Milk?

Malibu Mylk

I didn't know what flax milk was until a few weeks ago, and if you're reading this, you probably are eager to find out more about it. Well, here's a quick breakdown for you. 

Flax milk is made from flaxseeds and water. Yes, calling it milk might not be the best name, I'll say that. However, it does do it's job. 

Whether you drink milk in a glass, add it to your coffee or tea, or pour some in a bowl of cereal, flax milk can add a whole new dimension. 

Malibu Mylk Flavors

Malibu Mylk

My favorite brand of flax milk has to be Malibu Mylk. I really like the taste. I would describe it as having a more raw and natural taste. It's one of those things where it tastes healthy and is good for you too. I prefer the unsweetened vanilla because it has a hint of vanilla that makes my bowl of cereal that much more enjoyable in the morning. 

Malibu Mylk is available in three flavors: Original, Unsweetened, and Unsweetened Vanilla. If flax milk isn't your speed, the brand also has an oat and flax milk combination. 

Where To Find Malibu Mylk

Malibu Mylk

Looking to try Malibu Mylk? The brand is available at Whole Foods and for nationwide shipping on Amazon