Ramen noodles and coffee are staples of every college students diet. Sometimes we wake up too late to eat breakfast so we grab Starbucks, or get too lazy to cook so ramen it is. Coffee is great, don't get me wrong, but not spending $5 each day. Cusa Tea & Coffee has the perfect solution with their tiny serving-sized pouches. 

Cusa Cold Brew Coffee

Image courtesy of Cusa Tea

Running late to class, but need a caffeine boost!? Cusa's Instant Coffee is there to save the day. The brands serving-sized packets can easily be poured into 6-10oz of water or milk of any temperature to create the iced or warm drink you are craving in seconds. 

Available in Light Roast, Medium Roast, Dark Roast, Lemon Dark Roast, Mocha and Vanilla

Looking for the perfect gift for your roommate? Cusa's custom Stocking Stuffer Pack a great idea. Both you and your roommate can drink coffee together while watching your favorite holiday films!

Cusa's Caffeine And Herbal Teas

Image courtesy of Cusa Tea

If coffee isn't your thing, then you can have tea. Cusa has both caffeinated and herbal teas available in a variety of flavors. 

The flavors of caffeinated tea include Mango, Spicy Chai, Peach, English Breakfast, Lemon and Oolong

Some of the herbal teas include Blueberry Chrysanthemum, Rose Ginger, Everyday Wellness, Slim Savvy, Deep Doze, Immune Boost and Mellow Movement

Now that you know where to find some of the best coffee and tea, enjoy these mouthwatering flavors however you like!