Tired of having the same cereal for breakfast? Well, General Mills has you covered with its five new cereals hitting shelves this month. Did I mention that two of them are limited-edition?! (Hint: think "Ghostbusters.") Keep on reading to find out more about the new launches and where you can find them.

NEW General Mills Cereal Offerings

General Mills

Whether you're craving something sugary or savory, General Mills latest launch of new cereals has a flavor for everyone. The lineup includes: Dulce de Leche Toast Crunch, Apple Cinnamon Chex, Galactic Lucky Charms, Ghostbusters and Cheerios Oat Crunch Almond. 

Here is some more information about the offerings:

Apple Cinnamon Chex was created in partnership with Chrissy Teigen and Cravings where you can get $5 off any purchase on cravingsbychrissyteigen.com with the purchase of three boxes of Apple Cinnamon Chex. 

Cheerios Oat Crunch Almond is made with multi grain Cheerios,  whole grain oats and real almond slices. 

Dulce de Leche Toast Crunch offers the sweet flavor of caramel with the crunchy texture of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

(LIMITED-EDITION) Ghostbusters is inspired by upcoming movie release premiering later this year and contains fruity flavored sweetened corn puffs with ghost and ectoplasm-shaped marshmallows.

(LIMITED-EDITION) Galactic Lucky Charms includes three new magic charms: two planet charms that have the power to duplicate and a new rocket charm that has the power to race through space. 

The cereals are available at stores nationwide.