Pasta is one of my all time favorite foods because it comes in so many different shapes and varieties. I'm lucky that I don't have any dietary restrictions, but I know many people who do that can't enjoy this delicious food because of them. Jovial Foods recently launched their newest cassava-based pasta and you might want to add it to your grocery list. 

What Is Cassava?

If you're like me, then you probably never heard of cassava before you read this article. Well, here is what you need to know. Cassava is a nutty-flavored, starchy root vegetable that is commonly used in developing countries as a main source of carbohydrates and calories. 

Cassava must be cooked before consumption and should not be eaten raw because it can be poisonous. Cassava is a preference among those with specific dietary restrictions because it's gluten-free, grain-free and nut-free. 

Jovial Foods Cassava-Based Pasta

Jovial Food's cassava-based pasta is available in five shapes: Spaghetti, Fusilli, Penne, Elbows and Orzo. Each box is free from gluten, grains, the top 8 allergens, legumes, gums and lectins making it a go-to option for those with dietary restrictions. 

Cassava-based pasta can be used to re-create classic dishes and even new mouth-watering ones. Craving a creamy pasta dish? Check out the recipe for Creamy Mushroom Penne HERE. Want more of an authentic Italian taste and feel? Try this Garlic Broccoli Rabe and Tomatoes recipe HERE

Where To Find Jovial Foods

Every night can be pasta night if you want, right? From mac and cheese to spaghetti and meatballs, there is a pasta dish for everyone. If you're looking to try Jovial Food's cassava-based pasta, you can shop on their website. In addition to pasta, you will also find tomato sauce, beans, crackers, cookies and more.

Stay connected with Jovial Foods by following them on Instagram and Facebook.