Cookies bring back a familiar childhood nostalgia and are a treat that people all over the world have come to know and love. If you're like me, then you probably have fond memories of baking cookies with your grandparents. I love cookies so much, not just because of their taste, but because of the variety of flavors and textures. However, as I've gotten older, I have started to become more health conscious when it comes to snacking. I was looking for healthier and low-calorie alternatives to traditional cookies and came across Thinsters

What Are Thinsters?

Photo Courtesy of THINSTERS

Thinsters are bite-sized cookies that are changing the snacking game for dessert lovers across the country. Thinsters are known for their deliciously crunchy cookies made with real butter and real sugar. Thinsters come in six mouthwatering flavors: chocolate chip, toasted coconut, brownie batter, meyer lemon, vanilla bean and key lime pie. 

Thinsters are peanut-free and have no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives and no hydrogenated oils. The product is also non-GMO and free of corn syrup. 

I was lucky enough to try all of the flavors and here are my top five so next time you go to the grocery store you can be sure to pick the perfect flavor for you. 

5. Key Lime Pie

Photo Courtesy of THINSTERS

If you're looking for a refreshing dessert, then key lime pie Thinsters will be your new best friend. These tiny, bite-sized cookie delights are packed with a sweet citrus flavor that is out of this world. They even have that sweet and tangy key lime smell. Enjoy key lime pie without all of the calories with this flavor!

4. Chocolate Chip 

Photo Courtesy of THINSTERS

There is nothing better than a chocolate chip cookie. Let's be real. I was a bit skeptical about trying this because I've tried cookie thins before that had not much to them besides an aftertaste. However, Thinsters chocolate chip cookies were nothing like that. They had that melt-in-your mouth buttery flavor and a real chocolate taste. While they aren't your classic cookie, they definitely are a great alternative for those watching their calories. 

3. Vanilla Bean 

Photo Courtesy of THINSTERS

Honestly, vanilla bean can be a hit or miss for me. Either its too sweet or not sweet enough. Personally, I really enjoyed this flavor because I felt that it was the best of both worlds. The vanilla flavor was subtle enough that it didn't overpower, but it was definitely still there. If you're looking for something more toned down, but also sweet, this is the flavor for you. 

2. Brownie Batter

Photo Courtesy of THINSTERS

Brownies are my favorite dessert, hands down. There is something about the flavor and consistency that I love. When I saw that Thinsters had a brownie batter flavor, I knew I had to try them. Let me tell you, these are amazing. Think of the taste of licking brownie batter off a spoon. The flavor was dark and rich, but also had that classic crisp brownie taste. 

1. Toasted Coconut 

Photo Courtesy of THINSTERS

These coconut Thinsters are my favorite because they have that coconut taste without the texture. I'm not a big fan of coconut shavings, but this had that familiar coconut taste without those shreds. Out of all the flavors, I found that these were the most buttery and also tasted more like a sugar cookie. I never knew how much I needed toasted coconut cookies in my life until now. 

Where To Get Thinsters

Thinsters are available at major retailers nationwide including Target, Wegmans, Walgreens and Kroger. You can also purchase Thinsters on Amazon. To find Thinsters near you, check out their product locator