Move over banana split, there's a plethora of new and unique ice cream options that have made an appearance this summer, putting some of the old school classics to shame.

We understand it might be a little intimidating choosing between all of these out-of-the-box creations, so we've done the simplifying for you. Scroll down to find out which ice cream trend you are based on your zodiac sign!

Cancer: Rolled Ice Cream

Cancers are intuitive, sentimental, and passionate, making them the perfect match with this fresh take on a classic dessert. Rolled Ice Cream or "Stir Fried Ice Cream," is handmade by spreading milk onto an ice griddle.

Spoonfact: Cancer season is also home to, National Ice Cream day.

Leo: Charcoal Ice Cream

Leo's are proud, bold, and ambitious, just like activated charcoal ice cream. This decadent treat can seem intimidating at first as its unique, trendsetting color practically dismantles the status quo.

Virgo: Mochi Ice Cream

Virgo's are smart, sophisticated, and kind, taking joy in the simple pleasures of life. Soft Japanese Mochi filled with an ice cream interior, best resemble a Virgo's cravings for simplicity and elegance.

Libra: Ice Cream + Chips

Ice cream and chips (or fries), seems like an unlikely combination, but actually turns out to be a beautiful balance between sweet and salty. This is especially important since Libra's value harmony in all forms, including dessert.

Scorpio: Alcoholic Ice Cream

Scorpios are seductive, passionate, and unafraid to blaze their own trails, just like booze infused ice cream. This ain't your mama's hot fudge sundae, instead its infused with liquors like rum, whiskey, and cognac. 

Sagittarius: Taiyaki

Taiyaki is a dessert where (usually) soft served ice cream is topped onto a Japanese fish shaped cake commonly filled with a red bean paste. This daring choice of iced confections fits the Sagittarius naturally funny and extroverted nature. 

Capricorn: Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream

Capricorn's mean business, and so does ice cream made with liquid nitrogen. With a boiling point of -196°C, it can be used as a coolant for computers, cryogenics, (and the best one) to make ice cream. This fun treat requires some heavy duty materials and safety training to complete. 

Aquarius: Kakigori

Deep, imaginative, and original, an Aquarius can find itself in line with the Japanese shaved ice treat Kakigori. An upscale version of shaved ice, topped with thick syrups, sauces, or condensed milk, for a rich refreshingly sweet treat. 

Pisces: Sushi Gelato

Contrary to the name, there is no raw fish in sushi gelato. A rare take on a traditional dessert features, "farm-raised Swedish fish," a top creamy gelato. This beautiful take on a sophisticated form of ice cream mimics the artistic prowess and originality of a Pisces. 

Aries: Cookiewich

Aries are the trailblazers in the zodiac family, competitive and independent they seem like the type to say, "Why not put the ice cream in between cookies?" Cookiewich's take ice cream to an elevated level while still retaining the classic look and taste of childhood. 

Taurus: Bubble Cone

Smart, ambitious, well rounded and trustworthy, Taurus are the anchor to the Zodiacs. Like a Taurus, I would trust nothing except a bubble cone to cradle my delicious Speculoos ice cream.  It's really two desserts in one, ice cream + a crispy chewy waffle folded into a cone. The best of both worlds. 

Gemini: Ice Cream Tacos

Known for the versatility, Gemini's most closely resemble the traits of an ice cream taco. The customization options are endless, and can be made in almost any flavor. Even the original Choco Taco had kids mind blown all the way back to 1984. This treat combines the versatility of a taco, which the rich creaminess of ice cream.