It is important to stay hydrated over the summer because it's hot and you're losing more water than usual due to sweat. The last thing you want is to feel light headed or dizzy when you're out by the pool relaxing. Staying hydrated not only works to prevent headaches, but can increase energy levels and brain function dramatically. While water is probably my favorite drink, I'll admit that it gets a bit boring sometimes. If you're looking for flavorful sparkling water to help keep you hydrated, then you might want to consider Aura Bora.

What Is Aura Bora Sparkling Water?

Photo Courtesy of Aura Bora

Aura Bora is sparkling water that is made from from herbs, fruits and flowers. This beverage comes in five unique flavors including Cactus Rose, Lavender Cucumber, Peppermint Watermelon, Basil Berry and Lemongrass Coconut. Cactus Rose contains both Rose flower and Lemongrass leaf extract. 

The beverage is zero-calories and has zero-sugars. In addition, Aura Bora is vegan, gluten-free, plant-based and contains no artificial flavors. 

I tried the Basil Berry flavor and it was really light and refreshing. It had enough flavor, but was subtle enough to where it wasn't over powering. I'd definitely recommend putting ice in these drinks as they don't taste as good when at room temperature, especially the Lavender Cucumber.

Where To Find It 

Photo Courtesy of Aura Bora

If you're looking to find Aura Bora in stores, they are currently mostly sold in California. To find a specific list of carriers, check out their product locator. If you're looking to try Aura Bora, it is also available for purchase on their website (12 cans/$30). 

Stay connected with Aura Bora by following them on Instagram