I'll be honest, there's really only one way to celebrate National Ice Cream Day on July 19: with ice cream. Yes, there are a million different types of ice creams out there for you to choose from so I really took one for the team and did the "hard" work for you. See below for the top five treats you should be celebrating with.

Klondike Choco Tacos - Chocolate & Vanilla

It’s no coincidence that my favorite type of ice cream is also my favorite type of taco. Choco Tacos are the perfect snack for National Ice Cream Day. You can take them anywhere, you don’t need a spoon, and best of all, they’re not messy to eat. Every bite is a perfect mixture of sugar cone shell, rich ice cream, and that chocolatey peanut topping. 10/10 will probably eat one full box to celebrate.

Ben & Jerry’s Pints

I’ve been hard-pressed to get my hands on another pint of Boots on the Mooooo’n since the launch of Space Force on Netflix. But with so much variety, you can’t pick a wrong flavor to accompany you on National Ice Cream Day. Ben & Jerry’s also offers a great selection of vegan and dairy-free treats, so everyone can indulge regardless of dietary needs.

Daily Harvest Scoops

I love that Daily Harvest came out with their scoops line. More importantly, I *love* the Vanilla + Salted, Swirled Black Sesame flavor. The rich coconut vanilla flavor is folded with organic black sesame and organic cacao nibs. This pint has such a unique flavor and texture it’ll quickly become one of your new faves.

Popsicle Firecrackers

If you don’t like Firecracker Popsicles, I probably don’t like you. Just kidding...kinda. This popsicle is the ultimate summer classic. With cherry, white lemon, and blue raspberry flavors combined in one pop, these treats are great on any hot summer day.

Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection

With flavors like Whiskey Hazelnut Latte, Irish Cream Brownie, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle it's easy to see why this collection is one of my faves. The full collection is 0.5 percent alcohol by volume so a scoop or even the whole pint won’t get you smashed. So go ahead and kill the entire pint in one sitting.