Whatever kind of relationship you may have with nut butters, if you haven't tried Justin's yet, you are seriously missing out. Made with as minimal ingredients as possible, Justin's nut butters are both wholesome and delicious at the same time. And if for some reason you still aren't crazy about nut butters, Justin's also offers a variety of other products including squeeze packs, peanut butter cups, and more. Below are six of the best Justin's products (in my humble opinion). 

1. Classic Cashew Butter 

Photo courtesy of Justin's

For some reason, every time I snack on cashews, I can't seem to stop. If you can relate to this snacking phenomenon, this cashew butter was made specifically for you. Spread the cashew butter on some toast, add some jelly, and you've got a C&J (cashew and jelly). OK, maybe that's not an official sandwich name, but you know what I mean.  

Ingredients: Cashews, palm oil

Protein: 5 grams 

2. Honey Peanut Butter 

Photo courtesy of Justin's

If old-fashioned peanut butter doesn't quite satisfy your tastebuds, you've definitely got to try Justin's honey peanut butter. It has a slightly sweeter taste compared to average peanut butter, yet still upholds its promise of pure ingredients. Plus, now you'll never need to drizzle honey over your peanut butter sandwich again! Goodbye sweet, sticky mess. 

Ingredients: Dry roasted peanuts, organic honey powder, palm oil.

Protein: 7 grams 

3. Cinnamon Almond Butter 

Photo courtesy of Justin's

If scooping out nut butter from the jar just seems way too difficult, Justin's squeeze packs are here to make your life a whole lot easier. Perfectly pre-portioned into individual packets, Justin's squeeze pack flavors vary but include maple cashew butter, chocolate hazelnut butter, and now cinnamon almond butter. Cheers to making your life a whole lot simpler, and more delicious at the same time. 

Ingredients: Vary

Protein: 5-7 grams

4. Mini White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Photo courtesy of Justin's

Since we've still got a solid two months until Halloween, these mini white chocolate peanut butter cups are here to hold you over. With white chocolate frosting on the outside, and smooth creamy peanut butter on the inside, these peanut butter cups are a taste of pure heaven. Warning: You might end up eating the whole bag in one sitting.  

5. Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups 

Photo courtesy of Justin's

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night starving? I do. Like, all the time. Next time you wake up and your belly is growling for a midnight snack, I recommend reaching for any one of Justin's Nut Butter Cups. Flavors of the cups include: dark chocolate almond, milk chocolate peanut butter, and white chocolate to name a few. 

6. Classic Peanut Butter 

Photo courtesy of Justin's

And of course, you simply cannot go wrong with Justin's classic peanut butter. Whether you spread this peanut butter on some toast for breakfast, use as a dip for apples, or eat it straight from the jar, you can relax knowing that this option is made with only two ingredients. Now go ahead and eat up. 

Ingredients: Dry roasted peanuts, palm oil 

Protein: 8 grams