The internet has been obsessed with tinned fish this year, and I couldn't be happier about it. It's been my go-to snack since my childhood, cracking into tins of smoked oysters and spreading them out onto saltine crackers to hold me over until dinner, a habit I still have today. Luckily, the rest of the world (mostly) now shares my love of tinned fish. And a TikToker on the forefront of the fishy trend is Danielle (@dzaslavsky). Her version is a corn crackers and mussels snack that really amps up the flavor and texture experience. 

In her video, which now has over one million views, she starts off by saying that she's having a snack. As a self-proclaimed snack girly, I'm already sold. She opens up a can of Patagonia Provisions smoked mussels and tries one on its own with chopsticks — a genius hack to avoid spilling the oil. 

Then, Danielle gets into the good stuff. She piles two mussels on top of a perfectly circular corn cracker with her chopsticks. She tops it with a little spoonful of the Momofuku chili crunch, which she says isn't really needed, and pops the whole thing into her mouth.

My mind can only imagine the savory, spicy, crunchy, and smokey explosion she is simultaneously experiencing. "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, like wow," she says in the video. 

If that wasn't enough, she then takes some bougie caviar — Siberian sturgeon, in case you're wondering — and adds that to the piled high cracker. "It's a little bit earthy with the perfect amount of creaminess," she continues. "I'm onto something here."

Her page has several videos of her enjoying the tinned fish-corn cracker snack and caviar. And people are loving it. The comments range from "Girl you have me CRAVING a snack I’ve never even tried before!" to "When I want a snack, I sometimes dip Doritos in sour cream or squish a chocolate chip into a marshmallow because I’m trash, but I’m happy for you."

Mom, please don't ask why I have caviar, tinned mussels, and chili crunch on my Christmas list.

Get the snack here:

Patagonia Provisions Mussels, $8

Image by Patagonia

You can get these mussels straight from Patagonia's website, on Amazon (though the choices are limited in flavors), or right from Whole Foods.

Craize Thin & Crunchy Toasted Corn Crackers, $14.99 for three-pack

Image by Amazon

Get the ultra crispy corn crackers from Amazon, Whole Foods, or Thrive Market.

Momofuku Chili Crunch, $9.99

Image by Amazon

Order the spicy, crunchy Momofuku chili topper from Amazon or Target, or pick it up from Whole Foods.

Siberian Sturgeon Caviar, $70

Image by Marky's

Okay, yes, this caviar is a pricey addition to the snack. But if you can splurge, go for it! But the tiny meal will be just as delicious without it.