Shaking margaritas yourself is arguably the worst part of the cocktail experience at home, at least for me. I know I can be lazy at times and don’t want to measure, stir, mix, rim, and shake my cocktail. Making a drink from scratch means buying all of the ingredients, finding a recipe, making the drink, and cleaning up, which I am not always in the mood to do. The good news is Cocktail Courier has come out with a canned ready-to-serve triple-spice margarita called the Party Can Margarita that is blowing up on TikTok, and for good reason. 

What is the Party Can Margarita?

The 1.75 liter can is only $10 for 12 servings — that’s less than one dollar per drink. Usually margaritas at a cocktail bar are between $8 and $15 per drink. Users on TikTok can’t get enough of this canned marg as it is truly a bang for your buck. One review from user @elliot mentions that the drink is strong and tastes like a “melted popsicle that is tangy and has a little kick to it,” rating it an 11/10. Another TikTok user, Kate Houser Peters, reviewed the drink and said she could “easily drink the entire can.” Both bought their Party Can Margarita at a Trader Joe’s in California.

What is in the Party Can Margarita?

This canned margarita contains both blanco and reposado tequila, orange liquor, fresh lime juice, and a blend of ginger, cinnamon, and chili pepper to capture the taste of a spicy rim. Personally, I know I’d love this — fresh lime and orange mixed with a spicy kick of chili pepper sounds like heaven to me. All you have to do after purchasing this viral can is grab a couple glasses, fill them with ice, pour the marg, and maybe add a lime slice and some tajin on the rim. 

How can I get the Party Can Margarita?

This party in a can is available in person in California, at the Trader Joe’s locations that carry liquor. Luckily though, you can purchase the Party Can Margarita online, as well. I know what my next online purchase is going to be, and I hope it’s yours too!