Nabisco is best known for two important contributions to society: the creation of the Oreo, America's most beloved cookie, and the countless subsequent spin-offs of this sweet, sandwiched delicacy. From tame flavors, such as red velvet and birthday cake, to more extravagant variations, including fruit punch and kettle corn, the company has proven to customers time and time again that the sky's the limit when it comes to Oreo possibilities. And their newest release demonstrates just that, both metaphorically and literally. Far surpassing its weaker siblings, the Double Stuf and Mega Stuf Oreo, meet "The Most Stuf" Oreo, the product that is taking the classic cookie to new heights and widths. 

What Even is "The Most Stuf" Oreo?

If you have a stomach for gluten and aren't a sociopath, you are probably an Oreo lover and are likely intrigued by the launch of the company's newest chocolate sandwich cookie invention. (If not, I would suggest researching some sort of tastebud replacement surgery ASAP.) Anyways, what exactly is this  cookie, you may ask? Unlike many of the company's other recent releases, the "Most Stuf" Oreo maintains the cookie's same signature flavor, but vastly alters the ratio between cookie and creme from 1:1 to 1:4(ish). In other words, the "Most Stuf" Oreo offers 4x more creme than the Original Oreo. 

Where Can You Find "The Most Stuf" Oreos?

Unfortunately, these divine sandwich cookies will only be available for a limited time. For now, they're sold at Walmart, Target, Acme, Kroger, Safeway, ShopRite, and at select RiteAid locations for around $2.99. They do not appear to be accessible online quite yet, so run, don't walk to your nearest location at any of the aforementioned supermarkets before it's too late. 

Whether you like them, love them, or are absolutely infatuated with Oreo's, the company's most thiccck creation should be at the top of your Oreo flavor-test bucket list. These "Most Stuf" bad-boys are guaranteed to take your palate on a creme-filled rollercoaster of sensations. No matter how you eat America's Favorite Cookie, happy dunking!