It's that time of year again when Nabisco launches new Oreo flavors. Last year, Nabisco released many fun creations such as Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Kettle Corn, Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake, and so many more. Whether you're an Oreo originalist or a fan of the more adventurous flavors, you need to take a look at these 5 new Oreo flavors that will be hitting the shelved in 2019.

Dark Chocolate 

Chocolate lovers, this one's for you. Not only does the 'Dark Chocolate' Oreo have the signature chocolate wafer cookie, it is also filled with a creamy, smooth dark chocolate filling that will most definitely satisfy your chocolate craving. I mean, can you ever have too much chocolate?

Carrot Cake

From Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie to Apple Pie, Nabisco sure knows how to recreate America's favorite dessert into cookies, and now they are adding a new member to the family, Carrot Cake Oreo. This Oreo cookie is stuffed with a sweet cream cheese filling that's sandwiched between two carrot cake flavored cookies.

Love, Oreo

'Love, Oreo' have the same chocolate cookie recipe as the original Oreo but are inscribed with cute quotes like “Dunk in Love,” “Dear Cupid, Send Oreos,” and “XOXO Oreo”. The creme is described as 'sweet and tangy.' What exactly does this 'sweet and tangy' creme taste like? Snack Gator reveals that the filling has a fruity smell and tastes similar to SweeTarts Chewy Candy. These cookies will be available for a limited time for V-Day. 

Easter Egg Oreo

New 'Easter Egg' Oreos will be released in the spring, just in time for Easter. Instead of the traditional white vanilla creme, these cookies are stuffed with a vibrant purple filling that screams spring time. In addition, the 'Easter Egg' Oreos will actually be in the shape of an egg, and the cookies will be decorated with 4 fun spring designs.

The "Most Stuf" Oreo

'The Most Stuf' Oreo is already available in stores. This cookie is exactly the same as the original Oreo with one huge difference – the cookie to creme ratio. 'The Most Stuf' Oreo is said to have more than three times the amount of creme found in original Oreos. Who knows maybe 2020 will be the year they release 'Just Stuf.' 

Hurry to your local grocery store and make sure to grab a box of one of these new flavors. There are so many good options to choose from and, as for me, I'm going to start with the Dark Chocolate Oreos. And if you get bored eating Oreos right out of the box, make sure to check out these Oreo recipes for a fun twist to these tasty cookies.