As a child, one of my favorite moments on Christmas was running up to my stocking early in the morning and pulling out my stocking stuffers. I’d beam at the colored gel pens, sparkly notebooks, and frilly bows that filled my stocking. But now as an adult, my interests have changed from hair bows to spices, gel pens to sweet treats, and notebooks to recipes. Whether you’re shopping for a professional chef or your food-obsessed bestie, , here are 10 budget-friendly stocking stuffers for food lovers in your life.

Cast Iron Spice Grinder, $45

Photo via Food52

Because what is better than having freshly ground cinnamon for holiday drinks?

Silicone Baking Cups, $13

Photo via Sur La Table

These are a perfect reusable way to make muffins or cupcakes that can even act as their own personal serving dishes.

Ceramic Measuring Cups, $25

Photo via Natural Life

These nesting cups are not only beautiful but are super easy to store in small kitchens.

Chamberlain Coffee Singles, $16

Photo via Chamberlain Coffee

These Chamberlain Coffee singles ensure you’ll always have a pick me up on hand wherever you go.

Reusable Produce Shopping Bag, $10

Photo via Public Goods

Help reduce waste by investing in a mesh produce bag to bring along to your next grocery trip.

Speculoos Cookie Butter, $4

Photo via Trader Joe's 

Cookie butter has been all the rage recently. It’s perfect for a sweet breakfast or a midnight snack.

Salt Free Spice Set, $36

Photo via Spiceology

This set comes with so many unique spice blends to test out on all kinds of dishes. Being salt free allows you to have more control over the ultimate flavors as well.

Mike’s Hot Honey, $11

Photo via Amazon

If you haven’t tried hot honey on…well, pretty much everything, you are deeply missing out.

Dark Chocolate, $6

Photo via Target

Dark chocolate is amazing because it is truly so versatile. In addition to being a delicious snack on its own, it goes great in desserts and savory dishes like mole sauce.

Recipe Journal, $38

Photo via Papier

Keep track of all of the new recipes you try by writing them down in your own little recipe book.