I’m going to be honest. I don’t have a Stanley cup. But I have been thinking about getting one. It’s kind of hard not to when I see so many people carrying them around on my college campus. The trend is still going strong, which makes me wonder if it’s left the trend category and is now just a common thing people like, like Coca Cola. Everyone needs a practical water cup to keep themself hydrated, so I’m glad water is getting its glow up. People love Stanley cups so much, they choose to decorate them, and I don’t blame them. It’s only natural to want to jazz up something you carry around and everyone will see. It’s a good way to express yourself. And if there’s something I love, it’s decorations. To help you transition into the holiday spirit, here’s a list of Stanley cup holiday accessories to make your tumbler super festive. Let’s see if these cute decoration inspirations will tempt me, or even you, this holiday season. After all, what’s a better gift than a decoration for something you love. 

Christmas Straw Caps, $7.99

Amazon

These cute little straw caps can be found on Amazon for $7.99 for 10. You can keep them all for yourself or give them as stocking stuffers for your fellow Stanley cup owners. Some of the shapes include Santa Claus, bells, and a Christmas Tree.

Personalized Snowflake Name Plate, $17.95

Etsy

This is a cute little snowflake snaps onto the top of your cup and proudly displays your name, or frankly, whatever else you want to put on it. It sells on Etsy from a shop called ThreeArrowsCo for $17.95. It’s perfectly winter and has a cute 3D effect too.

Personalized Grinch Name Plate, $10.50

Etsy

Just like the item above, this is a name plate for Stanley cups, although this one is shaped like the Grinch. We all know one. If you are having trouble finding a gift for a friend who hates everything, this might be for them. This is sold on Etsy from the shop Eric90 for $10.50 as the baseline.

Thanksgiving Tumbler Boots, $11

Etsy

Okay, so these are actually some of the cutest things I’ve seen. These boots not only protect the bottom of your cup, but look great while doing it. There are multiple patterns to choose from like pumpkins, cartoon turkeys, and footballs to capture the whole of the Thanksgiving vibe. These sell on Etsy from the shop thesweetstarlingco for $11 a piece.

Stanley Cup Personalized Thanksgiving Pouch, $5.29

Etsy

I honestly didn’t know Stanley cup pouches existed, but now I do and I want one. This pouch attaches to the side of a Stanley cup and can hold small things like a phone or chapstick. It is personalized so you can get your name on it and says ‘Tis the Season’ in nice cursive along with a graphic of a pumpkin, a latte, and a football. This is sold by the shop ArtsyEngraving for $5.29.

Hanukkah Star of David Topper$13

Etsy

Here’s another snap on Stanley cup topper. This one to celebrate the holiday of Hanukkah with the Star of David. There are two options to choose from: either a large star with a sparkly blue band or a sparky blue band with many stars along it. This item is sold by StockHomeDesignsLLC for $13 and is very cute and festive.

Stanley Cup Tree Ornament, $15

Etsy

Yes, yes, I know this one doesn’t actually go on a Stanley cup. Instead, you are putting the Stanley cup on something else. A Christmas Tree! This is the perfect gift for someone who is obsessed with their Stanley cup. It’s a small ornament shaped like a Stanley cup and is very glittery — a perfect decoration. It’s available in gold, red, or rose gold and can either be blank, have 2023 on it, or have it be personalized (letters cost extra.) The price starts at $15, and it’s sold on Etsy by the shop ELMCustomCreations22.