Fall flavors are in full-swing, and many of NYC's best eateries are embracing the season with limited-time treat specials. Whether you love or hate the PSL, you're bound to get on board with some of these seasonal treats. 

2 Dough Boyz

Pumpkin cinnamon roll-flavored cookie dough will be served staring Oct. 25, so be sure to stop by and give the "Pumpkin Ain't Easy" flavor a whirl.

16 Handles

The froyo-favorite is offering a seasonal 'Spooky Cookies' flavor, which appears to be eye-catchingly delicious.

Baked In Color

The colorful bakery will offer orange and black chocolate chip cookies from Oct. 26-31, making for the perfect festive Halloween party treat.

Van Leeuwan Ice Cream

Van Leeuwan makes incredibly rich and delicious ice cream from-scratch using carefully sourced ingredients. Their seasonal Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is not to be missed, even if you're a dairy-lover.

Panda Bubble Tea

Forget your PSL, and give Panda Bubble Tea's limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Milk Tea a whirl. This treat is available on Halloween day only, from 10 am-9 pm, so be sure not to miss it. 

Cider Week

apple, juice, cider, sweet, tea
Anna Arteaga

Cider lovers rejoice! From Oct. 20-27, over 50 bars and restaurants in NYC will offer free tastings, events, and workshops all focused on this fall favorite.

Magnolia Bakery

Magnolia is offering Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Ice Box Pie, and Pumpkin Gingersnap Bread Pudding. Triple yum.

Schmackery's

This famous cookie spot has Pumpkin Spice, Maple Bacon, and Sweet Corn cookies to satisfy all your cookie needs this fall.

Tipsy Scoop

Tipsy Scoop offers booze-infused frozen treats in regular and seasonal flavors. You can get turnt with their Caramel Salted Apple Brandy, Spiked Pumpkin Pie, and Candy Corn Vodka Martini for a limited time

Dog & Co. Happy Hour and Haunted House

Katherine Baker

Not exactly food related, but definitely a treat for the eyes. On Oct. 31, Doc & Co. is hosting a happy hour for dogs and their owners. So if you have a dog, head on over to their flagship store at Turnstyle NYC for free doggy treats, a haunted house photo op, and for the doggy parents, complimentary beer, wine, and Halloween candy. If you don't have a dog, well, I'm sure no one would question it if you just happened to drop by. 

This Halloween, it seems like there's no better way to celebrate than with a pumpkin ice cream cone and an apple cider (and I don't hate it). Have a safe and happy Halloween!