Pi Day is March 14 for the mathematical number that seems to have no end (just ask Rajveer Meena from India who in 2015 memorized and recited 70,000 of pi’s decimal places). The Greek letter and ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter starts with the number 3.14 so, of course, March 14 would be the perfect day to celebrate math. The best food to do so would obviously be a pie or a pizza pie. Usually, local pizzerias and bakeries would have discounts and deals for that day, but if not, here’s a list of food chains that will be celebrating Pi Day.

7-Eleven

Rewards members can get any large pizza for $3.14 at any participating 7-Eleven, Speedway, or Stripes store on March 14. The Pi Day Pizza Deal can also be combined with other discounted 7-Eleven favorites like the dollar slurpee. To claim the deal, pizza lovers will need to be members of 7-Eleven or Speedway’s rewards program. You can sign up on their websites or by downloading the chains’ apps. 

Then on March 15, customers can use the 7NOW delivery app, to get $14 off any $30 purchase using the code PIDAYDEAL. Plus, any purchase over $15 will qualify for free delivery.

&pizza

&pizza is offering its loyalty app members a pizza pie for only $3.14 starting at 3:14 p.m. at all its locations across the East Coast in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Baltimore, and Virginia.

Plus, if you want to say "Pi Do" that day, &pizza will be transforming its H Street shop in the District of Columbia into a private wedding venue. This includes décor, dessert, music, photography, and catering which comes with all-you-can-eat pizza and a personalized signature pie for five couples – all for free.

BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse

Guest dining in can get a mini one-topping pizza for $3.14 on March 14.

Burger King

In honor of Pi Day, Royal Perks members can get a free Hershey’s Sundae Pie all day long with any purchase of $3.14 or more.

California Kitchen Pizza

At California Pizza Kitchen, customers can get $3.14 back when purchasing any two pizzas. The offer starts on March 13 and will run while supplies last. For more information, go to the Ibotta app.  

DiGiorno

Smushed pizza delivery? No problem. Starting March 14 until April 11, DiGiorno is introducing the DiGiorno Pizza Rescue Program where the brand will give you a coupon for a perfect DiGiorno pizza. 

This is how it works: Those who were delivered a messy pizza will upload an image of their damaged pizza to DiGiornoPizzaRescue.com. Then, AI will assess the pie’s damage level, which will then unlock a digital coupon based on the percentage of pizza that’s been damaged. If your pie has a 0 to 30% damage, you’ll get a $1 off coupon, 31 to 60% damage will grant a $1.50 off coupon, and 60 to 100% damage results in a $2 off coupon.

Pizza lovers can then redeem the coupon at the retailer of their choice and pick up a DiGiorno pizza.

Marco's Pizza

Marco’s is offering a medium 1-topping pizza for $3.14 with the purchase of any large or extra-large menu-priced pizza. Be sure to use code PIDAY2024 to redeem the offer when ordering online or in-app. 

Milk Bar

Customers can get 10% off on whole Milk Bar Pies for Pi Day until March 12. When ordering exclusively at the dessert spot’s website, just add the pie to cart to redeem the offer, which is one use per customer.

Mountain Mike’s Pizza

Mountain Mike’s is offering a free (!!!) mini pizza with any 20 oz. bottled beverage through the Mountain Mike’s App. This offer is valid at all Mountain Mike’s locations. 

Polly’s Pies

On March 14, pie lovers can receive a free slice of pie with any entrée purchase, whereas Polly’s Perks members can get the free slice without purchasing an entrée.

Tombstone

Tombstone and Voodoo Ranger partnered to produce I(Pizza)A, a limited-edition pizza-flavored (!!!) beer that will be available for purchase starting on April 7 aka National Beer Day.

Pizza and beer lovers can also visit the site from March 14 through April 7 to enter for a chance to win a free four-pack of I(Pizza)A and one of Tombstone's all-new pizzas that are coming soon.