If I'm actually going to Taco Bell (it's a rare occurrence for me), it's either go big or go home. What makes the Crunchwrap Supreme the BEST item on the menu is the fact that it's crunchy and soft at the same time. It's basically a hard shelled taco wrapped in a soft shell. It's the best of both worlds, plus it's huge. It's the OG of all crunchwraps. The other crunchwraps originated from the all mighty supreme. You would think that this masterpiece has quite a long list of ingredients, but surprisingly the list isn't that long. 

1. Seasoned Beef

mince, cereal, ground beef, oatmeal, beef, meat
Alex Frank

Beef is better than chicken in crunchwraps, tacos, burritos, and basically anything Taco Bell serves, sorry not sorry. 

2. Lettuce

iceberg lettuce, pasture, salad, vegetable, lettuce
Santina Renzi

Lettuce is a taco staple, so obviously it must be included in the Crunchwrap Supreme. 

3. Tomatoes

sweet, vegetable
Alex Frank

Someone once told me they didn't like tomatoes and I just couldn't believe it. Who doesn't like tomatoes?! Crazy people, that's who.

4. Reduced Fat Sour Cream

I bet you didn't know the sour cream Taco Bell puts in this baby is reduced fat. I just blew your mind, I know. Who knew that Taco Bell was trying to be healthier? 

5. Nacho Cheese Sauce

AKA: queso. This is the icing on top of the cake. Queso makes everything better #fact. 

6. Taco Shells

This is what makes the crunchwrap crunchy. It's the best part of the whole glorious thing. It definitely contributes to the high-calorie count. 

7. Tortilla

The soft tortilla of the crunchwrap is what holds it all together. The soft part of this makes you feel as if you're eating a soft shelled taco, while you're also eating a hard-shelled taco. This also may contribute to the high calorie count. The original Crunchwrap Supreme totals to 530 calories when you don't customize and upgrade it. 

Upgrades

Taco Bell offers a bunch of different fancy upgrades to add to your beautiful crunchwrap supreme to make it even better. Yes, that's possible. They have 25 upgrade options to make it your own. My favorites being guacamole, pico de gallo, and potatoes. YUM.

The Beyonce of all crunchwraps only has seven ingredients? I always thought there were more ingredients because of the size of this delicious masterpiece. It's simple, but a classic. Taco Bell created several different crunchwraps all based on the original, but the original is the best, duh.