1. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza 

Madeline Foreman

This is my favorite food at Goldstein because it is ridiculously delicious. It has exactly what is described: Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch. Since this pizza place has replaced Sbarros it has been rough not being able to get chicken parm, but this place is so great that it is hard to complain. Grabbing this south campus food with some garlic knots won't give you the healthiest meal, but you'll enjoy it either way. 

2. Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant

Madeline Foreman

This is a go-to sandwich that is yummy and easy to grab. Paired with hash-browns this food at Goldstein is a great breakfast or lunch option. You can also get this in Schine on campus if you find yourself with an addiction to Dunkin Donuts, as I have.

3. Chicken and Broccoli 

Madeline Foreman

From the Chinese food place chicken and broccoli with white rice is a good option when looking for a solid meal. There is also a noodles option which is also great with chicken and teriyaki sauce. The meals here are very customizable and delicious, and don't forget to grab a fortune cookie!

4. Buffalo Chicken Wrap

Madeline Foreman

The only wrap that is not boring, and still simple enough that many can enjoy it. Pair it with a bag of chips and an iced tea and you have a solid meal. You can also find this wrap at Eggers Cafe when they have the special. Along with the wraps they have sandwiches you can create just like Subway and just as good! This is a go to meal option when you are not sure what to eat.  

5. Chicken Caesar Salad 

Madeline Foreman

The chicken caesar salad from The Veggie Patch is surprisingly very delicious. The lettuce is always very fresh and while the chicken is cold it is still very enjoyable. My tip is to order extra dressing only because the chicken can be bland without some extra flavor. 

6. Sourdough Philly Cheese King

Madeline Foreman

Burger King killed it with this meal. The burger remind me of a Philly Cheesesteak and it is very enjoyable. Paired with large fries makes a very delicious yet unhealthy meal. The biggest tip I have is ordering LIGHT cheese or else they will absolutely soak it in cheese. If you are into cheese though, go for it and order the regular one. 

Final Note: If you are getting anything during a time you know is busy, use the app Tapingo! You can order at almost every place on campus including Goldstein. This saves you time and also lets you skip the line. Once you pick up your order, walk right to the front of the line and show your ticket to the cashier. Then you are free to go! This eliminates ridiculous wait times and gets you where you need to go faster.