After a long day, there is no better way to treat yourself then with some ice cream. It's creamy, rich goodness is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from depending on what you're craving. My/Mo Mochi combines sweet, fluffy dough with your favorite flavors to create a delicious sweet treat. I had the chance to try some of the brands chocolate flavors and wanted to give you the low-down on what you need to get your hands on ASAP.

My/Mo Mochi Flavors Ranked

1. My/Mo Mochi Cookies & Cream

You really can't go wrong with Cookies & Cream ice cream. Add  a sweet, airy coating of My/Mo Mochi and it's absolute perfection. The mochi adds another dimension to this texture- filled flavor making it even better. Cookies & Cream makes the top of my list because it's sweet and satisfying with a hint of childhood nostalgia. 

2. My/Mo Mochi S'mores

Who said that s'mores are only for summer? That's definitely not true, especially when it comes to ice cream. S'mores combine marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers together to create a gooey treat that you can't resist. My/Mo Mochi's S'mores ice cream is made with chocolate flavored mochi, graham cracker ice cream and a marshmallow center. Try this flavor, trust me when I say it's scrumptious. 

3. My/Mo Mochi Double Chocolate

My/Mo Mochi's Double Chocolate flavor was made with the chocoholics in mind. If you can't get enough chocolate, then you're going to want to try this. Picture chocolate ice cream with decadent chocolate shavings and a sweet chocolate mochi shell. It's basically Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory come to life. 

4. My/Mo Mochi Chocolate Sundae

Honestly, I don't eat sundaes very often, but when I do it's usually more of a speciality sundae. However, if you're more old school and want to relive your soda fountain memories, My/Mo Mochi's Chocolate Sundae should be in your freezer. Made with chocolate flavored mochi, vanilla ice cream and a cherry center, it's everything a sundae is in a cute bite-sized treat. Personally, I don't like cherries, which is the only reason it's towards the end of my list. Otherwise, it's nearly tied with Double Chocolate. 

5. My/Mo Mochi Banana Chocolate Cream

I've never had a banana, but I love banana bread. I know, I don't understand it either. Normally, I would go for a fruit flavored dessert, but I wanted to give Banana Chocolate Cream a shot. It wasn't my favorite because of the banana ice cream, but the chocolate center was tasty. My sister, who is a banana fan, couldn't get enough of this flavor and almost ate the entire tray!

Where To Find My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream

Now that you have my favorite flavors from the brand, it's your turn to try them and let me know what you think! To find where you can pick up My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream, check out their product locator