Can you believe Halloween is less than two months away? This Halloween season is going to be a little different due to social distancing guidelines, but that doesn't mean it won't be spooky and fun. One of the best parts of the holiday is enjoying all of the sweet treats. If your tired of your classic chocolate Halloween candy, Stuffed Puffs has you covered with their chocolate filled marshmallows. 

Stuffed Puffs Individual Halloween Singles

Photo courtesy of Stuffed Puffs

Marshmallows are usually squished together inside of a bag which is great for making s'mores, but not for Halloween. Stuffed Puffs has come up with the perfect solution with their individual wrapped marshmallows. 

Each boo-tiful Stuffed Puffs bag contains 25 individually-wrapped chocolate-filled marshmallows. To make this special holiday treat even more spooktacular, each individual package has an image of the Stuffed Puffs mascot transformed into either a “spooky” Vampire, Pumpkin,  Mummy or Frankenstein.

Win An Autographed Helmet From Marshmello

Photo courtesy of Stuffed Puffs

Later this month, fans can enter to win a helmet signed by music producer, artist and DJ Marshmello. Make sure to follow Stuffed Puffs on Instagram to find out more details about the contest!

Towards the end of the month, the individual wrapped packages will be available in select retailers, including H-E-B and Southeastern Grocers for a limited time. If you want to get your hands on them even earlier, they are available now on StuffedPuffs.com