As finals approach, anxiety levels may run a bit high, and students crave junk food, coffee, and energy drinks to fuel themselves for all-nighters in the library. While it is easy to run to the CVS and grab these snacks or pick them up in the library café, here are some of the best snacks for finals studying that are much healthier and guaranteed to help you ace that exam. 

Square Organics Popcorn

Along with their protein bars, Square Organics’ popcorn is absolutely delicious. Their flavors satisfy your craving for salty foods. And, it’s packed with protein, making it better for you than most other brands. Plus, popcorn is a great snack when eating in the library because it doesn’t make as much noise as when you munch on chips. And, remember to offer them to your study buddy because you know they will want some too.

#SpoonTip: Use the code” SpoonHarvard” for 20% off. 

Purely Elizabeth Granola

chocolate
Alyssa Cronin

Need a breakfast on the go to bring to the library? Purely Elizabeth Granola has got you covered. This granola is healthier for you because it doesn’t contain as much sugar. The flavors range from blueberry hemp, pumpkin cinnamon, cranberry pecan, to maple and almond butter, to probiotic chocolate sea salt. They also have grain-free granola with flavors, including banana nut butter and coconut cashew. Each goes great with yogurt, milk, or as a snack on its own. Or, since winter and the cold are coming, their oatmeal cups are great, and all you need is a microwave or hot water. 

Emmy’s Organics Coconut Cookies

Shelby Yuan

If you’re craving a late-night sweet snack, Emmy’s Organics’ coconut cookies will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s filled with natural ingredients, making it a healthy cookie with great taste and texture. These bite-sized treats are super convenient to bring with you to the library and come in a variety of flavors, such as peanut butter, chocolate chip, dark cacao, raspberry, and lemon ginger. 

Aloha Moment Protein Bars

We cannot forget about the classic protein bar that all students eat as a quick and easy study snack. Aloha Moment’s protein bars make perfect snacks for the library. There is the peanut butter & jelly, mocha, chocolate mint, chocolate fudge, vanilla almond, and peanut butter chocolate chip flavors. All you have to do is buy a few bars or a whole box and then throw one in your bag as you leave to go drown yourself in your books. These bars are vegan, gluten free, dairy-free, soy-free, and have plant-based protein making them good for you and for the planet.

Stock up on these healthier snacks that are great for the library as you gear up to study all day and night so you can crush your finals. And remember, after this hump, it is the end of the semester, and it’s winter break where you can eat more of these yummy snacks without all the stress of school.