Chick-fil-A is a restaurant near and dear to my heart. Whether it is early morning breakfast, late night snacks, or just a milkshake when the cravings hit, they've always got me covered. But what people don't realize is how great Chick-fil-A's breakfast is. So, I'm here to tell you about the 10 best Chick-fil-A breakfast items that you should try.

1. Hashbrowns

Now, I know what you're thinking, hash browns are so basic, they're good anywhere! But this is by far the best Chick-fil-A breakfast option when you're coming home after a late night. The bite-sized pieces of fried potatoes are the perfect amount of crunchy and salty to satisfy any cravings you may have. 

Plus, at 240 calories per serving, these babies won't set you back too far if you're on a healthy eating track and want to stray away from egg whites.

2. Chick-n-Minis

I have fond memories of eating these on Saturday mornings while driving three hours to soccer practices. Chick-fil-A's nuggets are popped into mini yeast buns coated with a honey butter spread, perfect to complement the spices on the nuggets. The minis come in packs of three or four, and give you a good serving of protein to start your morning with 19 grams in a four-count.

#SpoonTip: According to Chick-fil-A's website, the best hack with these is to order hash browns and minis together, stack a tater on top of the mini, top with sauce, and enjoy.

3. Greek Yogurt Parfait

One of the restaurant's new objectives is to provide not only the favorites that have been on their menu for years, but also healthy options that are quick, easy, and still tasty. One of the best Chick-fil-A breakfast options delivers this, in the form of a Greek yogurt parfait topped with fresh blueberries, strawberries, and granola.

The parfait has 230 calories, 9 grams of fat, 28 grams of carbs, and 12 grams of protein. It's a perfect balanced breakfast to start your day off.

#SpoonTip: If you're craving something slightly sweeter, you can sub the granola in the parfait for chocolate cookie crumbs.

4. Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit

When you're getting a chicken biscuit at the home of the Original Chicken Sandwich, you know it's going to be good. You can order this sandwich with either the original recipe chicken or the spicy recipe to add some heat to your morning. The biscuits are baked fresh each morning, served hot, and crumble easily with a noticeable buttery finish in your mouth. 

This biscuit sandwich weighs in at 450 calories, 49 grams of carbs, and 17 grams of protein per serving. 

5. Buttered Biscuit

For the vegetarians out there, do not fear. There are options for you, including this buttered biscuit. Simple, tasty, and surprisingly filling, the buttered biscuit is very similar to a croissant due to its flaky nature and buttery finish. This biscuit will set you back 300 calories. Not too bad for a normal breakfast. 

#SpoonTip: Even as a frequent Chick-fil-A patron, I didn't know they offered multigrain bagels for breakfast. It's another simple vegetarian option, also great for picky eaters.

6. Breakfast Platters

This meal is not for the faint at heart, and tops the calorie charts, the total varying based on which meat you choose. Resembling more the type of meal you'd order at an IHOP or Denny's, this is one of the best Chick-fil-A breakfast options for those who like to fill up on breakfast and eat little throughout the rest of the day. It includes scrambled eggs, their famous chicken breast, and a biscuit served with white pepper gravy with sausage. 

To make this platter suit your needs, you can sub the regular chicken breast for a spicy one, four pieces of bacon, or a slice of pork sausage. 

7. Egg White Grill

Grilled chicken for breakfast? It may be a novel concept, but this sandwich is one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Though the chicken is grilled, Chick-fil-A still uses their famous spice blend, giving it the same flavor as the fried. The grilled chicken is topped with egg whites and American cheese, and it's served on an English Muffin for an unexpectedly tasty breakfast that leaves you feeling full, but not bloated, at the end.

One of the other healthy and best Chick-fil-A breakfast options on the menu, this sandwich is delivered in a 300 calorie package, with 31 grams of carbs, and 25 grams of a protein.

8. Breakfast Burrito

A breakfast menu is not complete without a burrito option. Chick-fil-A wraps a flour tortilla around chicken, eggs, onions, peppers, and a blend of Monterey and cheddar cheeses. Spicy salsa comes on the side for a kick of heat to start your day and to rev up your metabolism, and delivers a serving of fruit to match the serving of veggies you'll find in this burrito. 

An option including all food groups, this burrito is one of the most well-rounded meals on the menu, with 460 calories, 30 grams of carbs, and 24 grams of protein in one burrito. 

9. Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit 

By now you may have realized that Chick-fil-A's biscuits are almost as famous as the chicken itself. This breakfast sandwich isn't too out of the ordinary compared to other restaurants, but again, the biscuit is what sets this apart from all its competitors. 

If sausage isn't your thing, you can order this meal with bacon instead, or skip the meat altogether.

10. Chicken, Egg, & Cheese Bagel

Another sandwich that combines some of the best Chick-fil-A breakfast components, the multigrain bagel is topped with a a famous chicken breast—don't forget you can make it spicy!—scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese. This sandwich totals 480 calories, 51 grams of carbs, and 27 grams of protein. 

The best Chick-fil-A breakfast options are only get better if you pair them with some of Chick-fil-a's famous lemonade as well. Now that you know how good breakfast can be here, try their secret menu items to see if you like any of those options. Plus, don't forget to ask for Chick-Fil-A sauce to go with all your breakfast items — it's addicting because it's so good.