Cookies are more than just your average dessert. Your favorite type of cookie says a lot about you; it can reveal things about your zodiac sign, or what your major should be. More importantly, your fave biscuit can also reveal what sort of Snapchatter you are. Do you live to use the dog face? Do you post Snap stories more often than you brush your teeth? Pick a cookie, and we'll reveal what type of Snapchat user you are.

1. Gingersnap

cookie, molasses, peanut, butter, peanut butter, chocolate
Sierra Avery

Call the rescue department because your Snap streak is on fire. Just like a gingersnap, you're super sweet and you love to keep your streaks going with a few close friends, but you also have a sassy kick that means you won't reply to anyone that isn't worth your time. Sorry, not sorry.

2. Oatmeal Raisin

candy, pastry, oatmeal, cake, goody, oatmeal cookie, sweet, chocolate, cookie
Haley Abram

Um, do you even know what Snapchat is? You have your nose in a book permanently, and your ideal Saturday night is curled up by the fire. Just like an oatmeal raisin cookie, you're so old-fashioned that you don't even know what a Snap streak is. Is that some sort of naked run for college students?

3. Funfetti Sugar Cookie

mousse, sprinkles, milk, candy, chocolate, cake, sweet, cream
Elena Besser

Have you ever sent a snap that didn't involve a dog filter? Just like a funfetti sugar cookie, you're all about the aesthetic, and your snaps are more basic than a breakfast of avocado toast with a homemade pumpkin spice latte

4. Oreo

peanut butter, cream, marshmallow, cookie, chocolate
Kelly Ho

Your playful sense of humor means that your snaps always have your friends loling in the middle of class. You're the goof of the group, and you don't mind embarrassing yourself by sending your friends bad selfies with double chins.

5. Double Chocolate

Katherine Baker

Just like a double chocolate cookie, you're extra nice and warm. You use Snapchat occasionally, but you prefer to meet up with friends in person for a movie night. After all, how are you supposed to have deep emotional chats in a single snap?

6. Peanut Butter

oatmeal, peanut, peanut butter, chocolate, sweet, cookie
Ellie Haun

You're the type of person that color-codes your notes. You have your Snapchat streaks on a tighter timetable than your class schedule, and you only reply once a day. What can you say? You're a bit nutty, just like a peanut butter cookie.

7. Chocolate Chip

cookie, blueberry, chocolate
Spoon Csu

If your favorite type of cookie is the classic chocolate chip, you're a crowd favorite. You were probably a straight A student in high school, while playing a competitive sport on the side. Your list of Snapchat friends is longer than most people's Christmas shopping lists.

8. Macaron

cream, pastry, pistachio, candy, cookie, chocolate, cake, meringue, sweet, macaron, macaroon
Tanya Soni

You update your Snap story like it's your full-time job. Just like macarons, your life is colorful and exotic. You love to share all of your amazing adventures with your friends, especially with a snap of you looking bomb in front of the Eiffel tower.

9. Monster Cookie

You think that the invention of Snap Map is better than eating dessert for a week straight. You use Snapchat exclusively to find your friends on nights out and post stories about partying. Hey, at least you have a way to remember what happened the night before, right?

10. White Chocolate Macadamia

You have Snapchat downloaded to your phone, but it would be a stretch to say that you open the app more than once a week. Just like a macadamia cookie, you're adventurous and slightly quirky, and you would rather be hiking along a beach than glued to your phone.

11. Gingerbread

cream, cookie, chocolate, sweet, gingerbread, candy, cake
Ethan Cappello

Just like a gingerbread cookie, you appear once a year. If it's the holiday season, your Snapchat will be filled with stories about Christmas baking and ice skating, but during the summer you're MIA. You'd rather be outdoors in good weather than enslaved to a Snap streak.

If your favorite type of cookie isn't on the list and you're one of those hipsters that thrives on kale chocolate chip cookies, then you probably think Snapchat is too mainstream to use anyways.

#SpoonTip: Looking for more cookie ideas? Check out these 31 cookie recipes. You never know; you might just find your new favorite.