It is almost back to school time (sorry to burst your bubble). Whether you will be living in a dorm or off campus, it is time to start thinking about your room and daily essentials. Target just released the most adorable strawberry dorm decor products that are perfect for a cozy yet productive semester.

Strawberry tufted throw pillow, $15

Photo via Target

This one is an annual comeback! For $15, you get the most adorable and fuzzy strawberry perfect for you to chill with for a cozy summer afternoon. According to TikToker @targetovereverything, the color this year is much cuter than last year's burgundy-ish red (after all, I’ve never seen a burgundy strawberry in my life – except for rotten ones maybe).

Strawberry blanket, $10

Photo via Target

This comfy blanket goes super well with your strawberry pillow! Perfect for you to curl up with warm cup of tea and enjoy a lazy afternoon.

Strawberry coffee tumbler, $5

Photo via Target

Speaking of refreshers, for $5, you get a strawberry-patterned portable cup that’s not only adorable but convenient. Save that plastic cup during your next cafe trip and accompany your afternoon coffee with this one.

Strawberry mug, $5

Photo via Target

Mugs are a must-have in your dorm room, Using a cute cup like this will not only motivate you to stay hydrated throughout the day, but also makes an affordable decor option. For $5, you get this adorable mug perfect for your desk or kitchen. Imagine yourself romanticizing your afternoon study session with a cup of dorm-made honey matcha latte on your desk to sip on.

Strawberry lunch bag, $10

Photo via Target

For those of you who meal prep, having a lunch bag would make your life much easier. For $10, you get this lunch bag where you can store your prepped food and keep everything fresh. In the middle of the day, you can just unzip and enjoy your portable meal in a campus lounge or on the grass. And everyone will be jealous of your adorable tote.

Strawberry bedding, $35

Photo via Target

Have you thought about your bedroom theme for next year? Bedsheets are an essential element for the overall vibe of your room. For $35, you get this twin-sized extra long bedding that will maximize the fruity and floral essence of your space.