Have you ever had ants on a log? No, not literally, but that healthy snack made with celery, peanut butter and raisins. Well, I grew up eating that every day so I can't forget Sun-Maid raisins. To this day, I still enjoy them in a bowl of oatmeal, homemade trail mix and oatmeal raisin cookies

Sun-Maid now has different ways for people to enjoy their delicious raisins from sour snacks to bites. Keep on reading to find out more about these sweet healthy snacks.  

Sun-Maid Sour Raisin Snacks

Photo courtesy of Sun-Maid Growers of California

If you like Sour Patch Kids, then you're in luck. Sun-Maid's Sour Raisin Snacks are similar tasting but healthier alternative to this popular candy. These sour snacks come in give flavors: Strawberry, Grape, Mixed Berry, Watermelon and Blue Raspberry. 

I'm obsessed with grapes, like seriously. I have grapes nearly every single day for breakfast. When I learned that Sun-Maid had sour grape raisins, I knew I had to try them. They were even better than what I was expecting. I mean, considering raisins are made from grapes, they still had that classic "grape" flavor that is sweet and refreshing. 

Sun-Maid Bites

Sun-Maid Bites are where the party really starts. I'm a fan of desserts and now these are the perfect way to satisfy those sweet cravings in a healthy and delicious way. The Sun-Maid Bites come in four flavors: S'mores, PB&J, Birthday Cake and Banana Split. 

If you don't have the ingredients to make s'mores or peanut butter and jelly, these are the next best things. You still get all of the flavor, but in a bite-sized form making them perfect for snacking in-between virtual meetings or enjoying during a movie. 

Where To Get Sun-Maid 

Sun-Maid's new products are available at Target and other major retailers. Check out their product locator to find a location near you. 

Stay connected with Sun-Maid by following them on Facebook and Instagram