I love pickles, but I rarely ever eat them. However, when I do, I realize how much I've been missing out because they really do change the flavor profile of a sandwich. Suckerpunch Gourmet is changing the way people enjoy burgers and sandwiches one pickle at a time. If you're on the fence about whether to add pickles to your grocery list, by the end of this you'll never go without pickles again.

What Is Suckerpunch Gourmet?

SuckerPunch Gourmet

David van Alphen, founder of Suckerpunch Gourmet, felt like something was missing from ordinary pickles which is why he decided to create his own. Suckerpunch offers snappy and flavorful pickles in a wide variety varieties from spears to pickle chips. 

The brand has jars of pickles available in an array of flavors: Snappy Classic Dill, Garlic Dill Fire, Fiery Heat Three Pepper, Spicy Bread & Butter, Original Spicy Garlic and Tangy Snap Sweet Onion

Pickle Chips

SuckerPunch Gourmet

There's no rule that says you can't eat pickles on their own. When you're craving something salty, just grab a pack of Suckerpunch's Pickle Chips. These chips are available in Fiery Hot 3-Pepper, Snappy Classic Dill and Snappy Sweet Bread & Butter

Now that you're craving pickles, find Suckerpunch Gourmet in a store near you or online HERE