While Halloween is fun and all, the real excitement of fall comes from the seasonal flavors added to all of your favorite foods. From doughnuts and coffee to ice cream and yogurt, you are certain to find your new favorite fall sweet treat. If you're looking for a new sweet treat to add to your list this fall, look no further with these three snacks from So Delicious, Dannon and Oikos.

1. So Delicious Dairy Free Caramel Apple Crumble Oatmilk Frozen Dessert

Photo courtesy of So Delicious

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" is how the famous saying goes. Well, it doesn't say that the apple can't be covered with caramel. So Delicious has combined a non-dairy frozen treat and apple pie into one with their latest Caramel Apple Crumble flavor. The flavor combines apple, cinnamon and brown sugar with a caramel swirl to create a creamy delicious treat perfect for fall. 

So Delicious's Caramel Apple Crumble Frozen Treat can be found at retailers nationwide for $5.49.  

2. Oikos Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt 

Photo courtesy of Oîkos

Greek yogurt is an excellent source of protein and makes for a healthy post-workout snack or breakfast. Sometimes the problem with greek yogurt is that the flavor is too bland. However, Oikos has released their limited-edition Pumpkin Spice flavor and it's great for greek yogurt newbies. 

With only 160 calories, this sweet treat offers the delicious taste of pumpkin pie taste without all the calories. 

This flavor is available at retailers nationwide for $1.19.

3. Light & Fit Original Greek Pumpkin Pie and Toasted Marshmallow Nonfat Yogurt

Photo courtesy of Dannon

Whether your in the mood for toasted marshmallow or pumpkin pie, Dannon's Light + Fit has you covered. With 12g of protein and only 80 calories per serving, this yogurt is both light and fit for your tastebuds. 

The yogurt is available at retailers nationwide in a 4-pack (2 of each) for $3.99.