Whether you're looking to enjoy a frozen sweet treat to beat the heat or you just can't wait for fall, Dairy Queen has you covered. Dairy Queen has recently announced two pumpkin flavored treats being added to the menu later this month and here's everything you need to know. 

Dairy Queen's Pumpkin Frozen Treats

Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen

You can't go wrong with a Blizzard regardless of the time of year. Dairy Queen is bringing back its Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Treat and adding a new Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake to the line-up. 

Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: This treat is a sweet combination of real pumpkin pie pieces and creamy vanilla soft serve, crowned with whipped topping and a touch of nutmeg.

Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake: Dairy Queen has combined two popular fall flavors to create this new sweet treat. This shake combines cookie butter made from ground cinnamon spice cookies, pumpkin, DQ signature vanilla soft serve and milk, topped with whipped cream and nutmeg for the ultimate cozy-and-cool autumn taste experience.

Where To Find These New Treats

Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen's pumpkin flavored frozen treats will be available starting August 31 at participating DQ locations nationwide.