When you were younger your parents probably cautioned against drinking soda because it has too much sugar. I mean, even though most soda has a ton of sugar, that doesn't speak for every brand. If you're looking to enjoy a refreshing beverage on a warm summer day without the mid-day sugar crash, Virgil's all-natural zero sugar sodas can help.

Virgil's All-Natural Zero Sugar Sodas

Photo Courtesy of Virgil’s

Virgil's all-natural handcrafted zero sugar sodas make it possible to enjoy classic soda flavors without all the sugar. The flavors include Black Cherry, Vanilla Cream, Root Beer, Cola, Orange and Lemon Lime.

Virgil's uses a blend of natural sweeteners to create their sweet signature taste. All of Virgil’s sodas are all-natural and certified ketogenic with no chemicals or preservatives.

If you're looking for a sweet flavor, I'd definitely recommend Vanilla Cream and Root Beer. If you're craving more a savory citrus flavor, Orange and Lemon Lime are delicious. If you're just looking for a classic soda, Black Cherry and Cola are your go-to options.

Since summer is near, Virgil's can be enjoyed at BBQs or in a classic ice cream float. Did you know Ice Cream Soda Day is on June 20? 

Where To Get Virgil's

Photo Courtesy of Virgil’s

Virgil's sodas are available for purchase at many retailers nationwide such as Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Fairway. To find a store near you, check out their product locator. If you want Virgil's delivered straight to your door, they are also available for order on Amazon.