Every time I walk past a Sprinkles Cupcake ATM, I have to take a look at all the pretty treats available. Flavors range from rich chocolate and peanut butter to birthday cake and buttercream (my favorite). Starting today, you can enter to win free Sprinkles cupcakes for an ENTIRE YEAR. Here's everything you need to know about this sweet deal. 

How To Win

In celebration of National Cupcake Day on Dec. 15, Sprinkles is holding a contest for customers to win free cupcakes for a year. Now don't think you're gonna go ham and eat 100 a day—you don't want to do that anyways. With this deal you'll get one dozen cupcakes per month. That's still a lot of cupcakes; 144 cupcakes to be exact. 

To enter, you first need to sign up for the Sprinkles Perks Program. If you're already a member, you're already a step ahead. Good job. Next, you need to make a purchase at any Sprinkles bakery nationwide (find you nearest location here) each day from Dec. 1 - Dec. 12. Each trip you make counts as a different entry, so use this time to stock up on treats for your family, friends, work gatherings, study groups, or just treat yourself. Winners will then be chosen and will be contacted on Dec. 14—just imagine that phone call or email!

Other National Cupcake Day Deals at Sprinkles

On Dec. 15, National Cupcake Day, celebrate by heading to your local Sprinkles. The first 50 people in line at each bakery will get a free limited-edition Strawberry Sprinkles Cupcake, complete with cream cheese frosting and rainbow sprinkles (duh). 

So, if you like cupcakes, and you like them even more when they're free, go to Sprinkles today, and for the next eleven days to enter. Free cupcakes for a year? Dreams do come true.