In-N-Out, an LA staple, has captured us and fueled our obsession for not just burgers and fries, but anything In-N-Out. Whether you want a burger for lunch, or it's 11pm and you're still hungry—this fast food chain is your solution. It's not just us who feel like this, though. Celebrities feel the same way, too. Yes it's a thing—celebrities at In-N-Out. Who should you keep your eyes peeled for? 

1. Kylie Jenner

It's no longer a novelty that we see Kylie Jenner at In-N-Out. Kylie and her friends seem visit In-N-Out on a regular basis, and she even admitted that it was one of her pregnancy cravings. If Kylie's there, I'm there. 

2. Miley Cyrus

The best of both worlds? Who said famous people can't enjoy a fan-favorite burger? A fast food burger can be as satisfying as the fanciest plate from the fanciest restaurant, and sometimes it's all you really crave anyways. This video of Miley at In-N-Out is the only proof you need! 

3. Gigi Hadid

During her cover-story interview with Vogue, Gigi not only modeled Gucci and Saint Laurent, but she made a quick stop at In-N-Out for a burger and a milkshake. Haute couture and burgers? Yes, please!

4. Eric Wareheim & Aziz Ansari

A Golden Globe and In-N-Out? Yes, certainly, of course. What a better way to celebrate his win at the Golden Globes for 'Masters of None' than with a burger? It doesn't matter if you  went for some fries in your pjs or are wearing a tux, In-N-Out won't disappoint. It's for anyone and everyone. 

5. Reese Witherspoon

"What, like it's hard?" to get a burger? Elle Woods would beg to differ! With 328 locations in CA, AZ, TX, UT, NV, and OR, it's not that hard if you're on the west coast. To the rest of you—I truly am very sorry. Looks like you'll have to take a trip to visit one (to the nice, warm west coast #bestcoast). 

6. Paris Hilton

The socialite infamously told officers during her 2006 DUI arrest that she had been craving In-N-Out and that's why she had been driving. Paris, we understand the craving, but next time wait it out, or just call an uber. Anyways, this does prove that celebrities are not strangers to the popular burger chain (and may go to extremes to get it). 

7. Chiara Ferragni

It doesn't matter if you're from California or not, the chances you'll like In-N-Out are pretty high. Chiara Ferragni, who comes from the food-famous land of Italy, even loves In-N-Out. Like Kylie, she also confessed that In-N-Out was one of her pregnancy cravings.

*flies to LA for a burger and to take a photo with a celebrity* Even the most basic things are for everyone! There's nothing a good burger can't cure.