Alone on Valentine’s Day? Still can’t get over that one ex from 2017? Just got dumped by a one-sided situationship? Hungry for some comfort and love, perhaps in the form of free wings? Hooters has got you covered with #ShredYourEx.

This Valentine’s Day, Hooters invites all single people to come in and destroy a photo of their ex to defeat their heartbreak and earn 10 free wings while they’re at it. Hooters’ #ShredYourEx event allows guests to gain closure and celebrate new beginnings by burning, burying, ripping, or shredding a picture of their ex to score 10 free wings in any style with the purchase of 10 wings in the same style. So, go ahead, dig up those scrapbook photos and Polaroid pictures and turn them over to Hooters.

Guests may also choose to conduct the cathartic ceremony virtually by visiting the Hooters #ShredYourEx site before Valentine’s Day to receive a coupon redeemable in-restaurant on February 14th. The #ShredYourEx website recommends the perfect method to virtually destroy photos of your ex-beloved by asking some questions like “How did the breakup occur?” and “How long since the breakup?” Depending on your answers, Hooters will recommend if you should shred it, dart it, cancel it, or nuke it. However, you can ultimately decide for yourself which method would be the best way to say goodbye to hard feelings and heartbreak.

For Valentine’s Day, guests are also encouraged to plan a date with friends and family at Hooters to celebrate the day of love with comforting company and delicious food. You can choose from its lineup of world-famous chicken wings like Smoked Wings, Roasted Wings, and some classics such as Original-Style Breaded Wings, Naked Wings, Daytona Beach-Style Wings, and Boneless Wings. With these options, guests can treat themselves to some delicious wings and the love they really deserve this Valentine’s Day.