Recently break things off with the guy who was more committed to the lifestyle of "Saturdays are for the boys" than to your relationship? Or was it the guy with the man bun who thinks he invented the term "hipster"? Regardless, this Valentine's Day, go to Hooters to shred ‘em and forget ‘em.  

What is Shred ‘Em and Forget ‘Em?

At Hooters, on Feb. 14, if you purchase 10 wings you will receive 10 wings for free.  The only thing you have to do is shred a picture of your ex.  Then, you and your pettiness can enjoy all 20 wings because you don't have to share them with a boyfriend or girlfriend. There are two easy ways to shred your ex; online or in the restaurant. If you shred one ex online and another one at the restaurant do you get 20 more wings?#askingforafriend

Option 1: Shred Your Ex Online 

If you go on to the Hooters website, they ask you to take a short quiz. But, it's like one of those fun quizzes you take when you're procrastinating on homework and want to find out what kind of pizza you are. They ask how long you were in a relationship for, how the breakup happened, and how long ago it was. 

After you answer the questions, you upload a picture of your ex and shred it.  Or you can think outside the box and burn the picture, throw darts at it, or bury it. The quiz results give you a suggested method, but go crazy, try them all. Then, you enter your e-mail to get a new lover: chicken wings

Option 2: Shred Your Ex at Hooters

If clicking a button online isn't cutting it for you, simply bring a picture of your ex and rip it at Hooters. Nothing heals a heartbreak like chicken wings, so I'm sure you won't be the only one shredding a picture at the restaurant.

Now you can't say your ex did nothing for you‚ you at least get 10 free wings out of them. Let's just hope they don't have the same idea as you because it would be a tad awkward to run into each other at shred ‘em and forget ‘em.