It's no question that Oreos are milk's favorite cookie. Heck, they're my favorite cookie! There's nothing like dunking Oreos into ice cold milk, letting the Oreo get all soft and chewy— I'm salivating. But I'm constantly seeing all of these different ways to hack Oreos and I needed to put them to the test. After a lot of research, I found three different Oreo hacks that you all must try as soon as you're finished reading this article. 

The first hack I was dying to try was the Oreo cookie butter recipe. Yes, Oreo cookie butter. And believe it or not, it was actually incredibly easy to make! Who would've thought that some Oreos and vegetable oil could make a delicious spread?

The next hack I wanted to tackle was S'moreos. This was by far my favorite hack. I had never even heard of S'moreos prior to writing this article, and I've officially seen the light. I've been making my s'mores wrong my whole life. 

The last hack I wanted to try was by far the easiest, but at the same time, most innovative. I have little cousins who all grab the cookies at the same time and each need their individual glasses. But instead of using tons of cups, I decided to test the effectiveness of using all the Oreo's packaging. So I pretty much made a dang milk well to dunk Oreos! 

Oreo Cookie Butter

• Prep Time:10 secs
  • Cook Time:0
  • Total Time:10 secs

• 15 Oreos
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
jam, sweet, berry, strawberry
 Rachel Gramuglia

Crush 15 Oreos before placing them in a Magic Bullet (or food processor). Blend once and then add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil as needed to achieve peanut butter-like consistency.

S'moreos

• Prep Time:5 secs
  • Cook Time:5 secs
  • Total Time:10 secs

• Oreos
  • Marshmallows
  • Chocolate optional
cheesecake, cake, butter, peanut, chocolate, peanut butter
 Rachel Gramuglia

Roast your 'mallow to perfection over your stove/fire pit and smash it between your Oreos - viola! Instant s'moreo!

The Group Dunk

• Prep Time:1 min
  • Cook Time:0
  • Total Time:1 min

• Milk
  • Oreos
butter, chocolate
 Rachel Gramuglia

Empty out the middle sleeve of the Oreo package and fill it with milk. Welcome to your first group dunking party!

So that's it, it's that simple! After learning these hacks, I can never look at Oreos the same. Whether it's making a spread for some strawberries, putting a twist on a campfire favorite, or even coming up with a new innovative way to dunk your Oreo, these hacks should be put to good use. So go for it, and get hackin'!