Tickets may be sold-out for the Christmas dinner at Hogwarts this year, but that doesn't mean you can't still get your Harry Potter on this holiday season. Thinkgeek is releasing a complete 16-piece ceramic Harry Potter Dinner Set so you can bring the magic of the Great Hall to your table. 

Photo Courtesy of Thinkgeek

The Harry Potter-themed dining set contains four complete place settings. It includes large dinner plates, small salad plates, soup bowls, and delightfully cheerful 12 ounce tea cups, so you can have a full meal, start to finish, Hogwarts-style. 

Each of the four settings is a different theme, representing the four houses—Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin—so you'll get a bit of each house in your home. 

The beautiful set is ceramic, hand-wash only, and good to note, not microwave safe. Think of it as more of a wonderful investment for your finest dinner parties, rather than your everyday dishware. 

If you want to take it to the next level, fill the plates with a Harry Potter-themed menu for an epic celebration with your favorite muggles. 

Photo Courtesy of Thinkgeek

And then, pair these plates with the new Williams Sonoma Hogwarts cookware line for the ultimate Harry Potter/food lover gift for your loved ones, or you know, yourself.