Calling all Harry Potter fans: Even if you can't make it to the Hogwarts Christmas dinner this year, you can still incorporate some magic in your very own kitchen this holiday season. Williams Sonoma is now carrying a new line of Harry Potter-themed cookware. 

Photo Courtesy Williams Sonoma

The exclusive line, albeit small, is the epitome of chic and practical. And it's here just in time for the holiday season!

The kitchen and cookware company is rolling out spatulas and aprons for each of the four houses of Hogwarts (Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Gryffindor), offering festive kitchen flair no matter where the sorting hat places you. 

The spatulas are made from BPA-free silicone and retail at just $12.95 a piece, making for the perfect tool to reach for when tempering your chocolate frogs.

The aprons, made from 100 percent cotton twill with Hogwarts emblems printed on the double front tool pockets, retail at $39.95 for adult sizes and $24.95 for child sizes. They're certain to keep you in style as you slave away over a batch of homemade butterbeer, or whip up a delicious Mrs. Weasley-inspired corned beef sandwich.

Photo Courtesy Williams-Sonoma

Muggles can find the Harry Potter-themed cooking gear at Williams-Sonoma stores nationwide, or order them online today.