Saying craft ramen sounds like saying "gourmet Burnett's vodka," it just isn't right. We know (and maybe love) ramen as the instant meal that only the brokest of broke college students resort to. Enter Mike's Mighty Good Craft Ramen, with all the convenience of instant ramen made with simple organic ingredients that make for a great tasting meal. 

Mike's Mighty Good Craft Ramen starts with organic noodles made from scratch. They boast "insanely rich broth," also made from fresh ingredients, to emulate the delicious depth of flavor found in gourmet ramen bars. Most ramen noodles are fried, but Mike's noodles are only ever steamed. Made in California, the craft ramen is fresh, organic, and tasty, but made for the busy life of a college student.

Mike's craft ramen flavors include pork, chicken, beef, vegetarian, and miso. Each one has a rich broth full of delicious flavor; no more watery ramen! With each flavor, craft ramen calls for a little dressing up with fresh toppings to really take it to the next level. A couple fresh items you probably already have in your dorm fridge make for a hearty and unique meal. Try sliced chicken, shredded carrots, sprouts, a hard-boiled or fried egg, or any fresh greens and veggies. Mike's Mighty Good's website even has an entire section of recipes to inspire your custom bowl.

Add some class to your next late night meal with Mike's Mighty Good Craft Ramen, which can be ordered online from their website or found in various chain grocery stores. The possibilities are endless for creating a custom bowl of gourmet ramen, plus look how Instagram worthy they are! What would you top yours with?