Whether your go-to item is chicken McNuggets or a large order of French fries, grabbing sauce for a side is a must. Ketchup, mustard, and ranch are all original—but don't forget about specialty sauces. McDonald's is about to the change the condiment game. Beginning this spring, McDonald's will be selling bottles Big Mac Special Sauce, Filet-o-Fish Sauce, and McChicken Sauce, reports Huffington Post Canada. Here's what you need to know. 

Where Can You Find It?

beer, dairy product, yogurt, french dressing, russian dressing, milk, salad dressing
Marina Nazario

Kraft Heinz is the brains behind this idea and is bringing these to market after a giveaway of 10,000 bottles of Big Mac Special Sauce to lucky recipients earlier this year. But now, we don't have to wait for another giveaway. Bottles of McDonald's special sauces will be hitting shelves in Canada. Giving us even more of a reason to move there. 

Don't worry—if you don't live in Canada, you might be able to find a bottle on eBay if you're willing to drop some serious cash for a condiment. Big Mac Special Sauce is already selling for $50-$75. There was even a point in January when the sauce had a "Buy It Now" price on eBay of $100,000. I'm not joking. 

With this new option only available in Canada, there is no limitation to what you can pair with these sauces. From fries to chicken nuggets, to homemade sandwiches and fish, the possibilities are endless. But it's hard to get excited about it since it's not being sold in the US. A girl can dream. 

Hopefully, McDonald's and Kraft Heinz see how popular this will be in Canada and decide to expand their market to the United States. Let's just hope it doesn't take too long, waiting isn't fun.