They've rapped about tricks and they've rapped about treats, but don't you wanna know what they fill their bags up with on Halloween? Lil Wayne said she licks it like a lollipop and Chance the Rapper was in a Kit-Kat commercial. But do they actually knock on doors for candy? I think so! Grillz aren't the only reason rappers have a sweet tooth, cause it's clear that these rappers trick-or-treat.

1. Travis Scott

"M&M's, sweet like candy cane"

I guess Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner's baby won't miss out on these chocolate filled candies!

2. Chance the Rapper

"Shake that laffy taffy, jolly raunchy rapper"

How could you pass up a chance to shake it at his front door on Halloween night?

3. Nicki Minaj

"Yeah I'm in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka"

YAASSSS Nicki! We want to ride from house to house in your Wonka colored truck on the 31st in search of the best chocolate bars.

4. Kanye West 

"I'm tryna bathe my ape in your Milky Way"

I didn't know Yeezy was the type to use Halloween candy for pick-up lines..

5. A$AP Ferg

"I'm thinking you n*ggas is sweet, like a Starburst or somethin"

I need a pink Starburst A$AP.

6. Young Thug

"No candy, she Mike and Ike it."

Mike, Ike, and Young Thug should form a rap group.

7. Lil Wayne

"I got Mars bars, 3 Musketeers"

Do aliens give out better treats on Halloween?

8. Jay-Z

"And there I go trapped in the Kit-Kat again"

Not having enough Kit-Kats might be one of Jay-Z's 99 problems. 

9. Ludacris

"I wanna taste them butter Rican pecan peanut butter cups like Reese's Pieces."

If Ludacris knocks on someone's door to trick-or-treat and you're in his way he'll probably respond with "move b*tch get out the way."

11. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

"Papers and fronto, wrapped around sour"

A Boogie wraps his sour patch kids in papers to preserve them...MYTH?

You shouldn't be spooked if one of these rappers shows up at your doorstep wearing vampire teeth or a mask, cause this list warned you that they would. If you want any of these rappers to be your boo make some candy corn Jell-O shots so you can get wicked together. And if you want to try to decipher some more rap lyrics about food, here you go. Happy Halloween!