I don't think I'm alone when I ask, "can we just fast forward to summer?" Sunshine, poolside, tan-lines, and now, canned cocktails. Summer 2020 simply won't be complete without a canned cocktail in your hand, and I have the perfect one for you. LQD is your new go-to summer canned cocktail, and here's why. 

It's a reimagined cocktail for YOU

Amelia Hitchens

LQD is like nothing you've ever tasted before. It's a reimagined collection of premium craft beverages from Anheuser-Busch’s Brewer's Collective that'll have you enjoying summer like never before. Anheuser-Busch understands that we all LOVE a good canned cocktail, and they certainly delivered with this one. 

You can enjoy LQD in a few different flavors that I know you won't be able to resist...

Hard Agave Limeade: Just think all things sweet & summery! This flavor is crafted with summer in mind, flavored with real lime juice and naturally sweetened with agave nectar. Basically, this is the perfect poolside beverage!

Hard Passion Fruit Green Tea: If this nicely tart and sweet flavor doesn't make you dream of the beach, I'm not sure what will. It is bursting with the tropical aroma of passion fruit and you'll taste a bit of green tea on the finish. 

Hard Peach Green Tea: If you love the green tea flavor, then this one is for you. It comes packed with the aroma of freshly picked ripe peaches, followed by a well balanced flavor of green tea. You'll find that the Hard Peach Green Tea isn't too sweet and you can really focus on the amazing flavors of fruit and tea. 

They aren't terrible for you

Amelia Hitchens

Many of us are conscious when it comes to the ingredients we put into our body, and that's a good thing! Luckily, LQD really isn't terrible for you as far as alcohol goes. Unlike most alcoholic beverages, you will find that LQD is handcrafted with real fruit and natural ingredients like coconut water and green tea. Yum!

Each can is under 200 calories and has an ABV of 5.2 - 5.9%. As always, remember to drink responsibly!

Yes, they have officially launched

Amelia Hitchens

I know it might seem far off, but summer is just around the corner. Luckily, LQD officially launched their brand in March and their canned hard limeades, hard teas, and hard lemonades are now available for your indulgence! The three refreshing flavors are available at select retailers around the country in single flavor six packs and 12 pack variety packs retailing from $10.99 - $12.99.

Let me be the first to tell you that I will absolutely be adding LQD to my summer grocery list. From the beach to the pool and to every back yard BBQ, you better believe I will have a pack of LQD with me, and you should too! Trust me when I say you do not have to sacrifice taste or quality when you have an LQD in hand.

For the best summer recipe ideas to pair with your LQD (like this Tomato & Avocado Summer Salad), be sure to check out Spoon University!