If you're a certified Disney fan, chances are you have already seen, or have your tickets to see The Little Mermaid starring Halle Bailey, Melissa McCarthy, Daveed Diggs, and more iconic actors. To celebrate in theaters, you might be one of the lucky people to come across the limited-edition AMC popcorn bucket that actually lights up. Honestly, it is $25 well-spent, IMHO. So, no matter if you're visiting the theater for the third time to watch the Disney classic or waiting for it to come to streaming, you can celebrate all things Little Mermaid through some themed snacks and some Little Mermaid drinks. TikTok really popped off with some fun drink recipes you have to try for yourself. Let's dive in!

The Ursula Frappuccino

Starbucks barista and TikTok creator @jessnicole___ is always showcasing cool drink concoctions on her page. However, this Ursula Frappuccino went super viral on TikTok and Starbucks may just want to think about keeping it on their menu year-round. A dragon berry, vanilla Frappuccino mixture, combined with cookie crumble, mocha, and whipped cream sounds so good, I might give my voice away for one. 

The Little Mermaid Frappuccino

TikTok creator @jessnicole___ also crafted an Ariel-themed Frappuccino, too! This matcha Frappuccino laced with chai and brown sugar, topped with whipped cream and strawberry puree is the ideal little treat to pick up on your way home from the theater. 

Undersea Enchantment Coffee

Looking to get your Little Mermaid coffee fix at home? Make this super simple recipe in minutes. All you need is your milk of choice, a shot of Blue Curacao syrup, and your preferred brewed coffee or espresso. If you're feeling fancy, you can whip up a little blue cold foam to give it that ocean wave aesthetic.  

Little Mermaid Mocktail

Make no mistake, every day is a good day to have a pretty mocktail, especially if it's in this gorgeous fishbowl format. TikTok creator @blairhorton shared the prettiest drink made of blue spirulina, Meyer lemon, honey, and sparkling water. As for the little fish, she used citrus rinds to make the little creatures and made shell ice with pitaya and butterfly pea flower powder. Use your imagination to bring your own little reef to life in your cup. 

The Tipsy Mermaid

If you're looking to get a little sloshed, responsibly, of course, before or after The Little Mermaid, you can make the Tipsy Mermaid cocktail at home with ease. A little rum, lime juice, pineapple juice, and Blue Curacao will go a long way. 

#SpoonTip: Drinking is fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

Bubbles Of The Sea

Disney theme parks, of course, made a Little Mermaid-themed menu for fans to try out, including purple ice cream, decadent milkshakes, and the Bubbles Of The Sea drink. If you can't get out to a park, you can def make this at home. It's a mixture of sweet green tea, lemon juice, pineapple juice, and guava juice. Then, it's topped with green popping boba and a dash of edible shimmer. I want this to be a part of my world very soon!

Little Mermaid Tea Drink

TikTok creator @drinksbykai made a cute little drink with a tea-forward spin. She first made strong butterfly pea flower tea and then shook Blue Curacao, lemon juice, and lychee syrup with ice. She then combined the shaker mixture with soda, mixed lemon juice with the tea, and finally poured the tea on top of the blue beverage. It creates a super cute blue, purple mixture that is Insta-worthy. Plus, you can add a shot of your preferred liquor if you want a cocktail.