I've been having a bit of trouble ~keeping up~ with the Kardashians lately because of all the baby drama. I am free if anyone has five hours to discuss the Stormi reveal video, and Khloe's baby name is still a mystery to us all. Luckily, Kim Kardashian is making it a bit easier for us to stay involved.

Here's everything you need to know about Kim Kardashian's ice cream preferences, so that you can get your sweet on like your favorite reality star. 

It All Went Down On Twitter

It's all going down on Twitter these days (@TheRealDonaldTrump, sos), and Kim K is no exception. She ended her night "googling ice cream," which is the equivalent of stalking all the food Instagram accounts until you break and head to the kitchen for something real. 

Sadly, Kim Kardashian did not have the treat she wanted in her fridge. She crowd sourced the mission, hoping that someone would know where she could get her hands on the UFO Ice Cream Sandwich. In case you are reading Kim, here's where you can find some

Recognizing that ice cream goes far beyond sammies, Kim Kardashian added her actual favorite classic ice cream flavors. And they're good ones: Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie and Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche. Mad props to KiKi for choosing legit some of the best flavors of all time. 

Giving A Flavor Profile

Now that we are aware of this incredibly important information, everything has changed. Not really... I am 100 percent still ordering Cherry Garcia every time I go to Ben & Jerry's, but the woman has made some good points. 

I have never tried the UFO Ice Cream Sammie, but it is described as "chocolate smothered ice cream" on the wrapper, so I'm into it. The only issue with the UFO is the oatmeal cookie; make it chocolate chip and I'm eating one every day. 

Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream is a true TBT. Kim fondly remembers ordering it in high school before it got discontinued, but TG it's back. This flavor combines peppermint ice cream with chocolate cookie pieces, and it's basically a Dairy Queen Mint Oreo Blizzard on steroids. 

Haagen Dazs' Dulce de Leche Ice Cream is the definition of bougie as far as supermarket ice cream goes, so of course, Kim is obsessed. Advertised as a "delicious combination of caramel and sweet cream, swirled with ribbons of golden caramel," Dulce de Leche is a Salted Caramel Ice Cream that went abroad... and it seriously changed it's life. 

Even with all the Kardashian drama, you're still able to keep up with the girls—ice cream wise, at least. These ice cream flavors have Kim Kardashian's stamp of approval, so take the recommendation and try one or all of them today.